Page 501 of 763 FirstFirst ... 401451491499500501502503511551601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 7625

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Words don't matter, definitions don't matter, just whatever we say is - is. Lemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    One has to wonder what could be going through the heads of Conservative Republicans, fist bumping in celebration of deny assistance to veterans sickened during service to their country. Shame.
    Imagine being this retarded and this gullible.

So easily manipulated.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Have you actually read the bill? Because it doesn't do shit for budget or spending, but rather directs the VA to study and treat servicemen and women exposed to chemicals in burn pits.. Not to mention it already passed once before with 80+ votes. No, this is Republicans wanting to deny any possible suggestion of a win for Democrats at the cost of cancer ridden vets.
    Of course I didn't read the bill, just like you didn't read the bill. That's why we elect people to represent our values.

The current political climate suggests to me that I should take the word of the "fist bumping" Republicans over anything that a Democrat would say or the media.

This is what happens when a political party focuses the majority of their attention on skin color and genitalia while the vast majority of the people are worried about paying their bills.

You lost, get over it.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Uh huh, Republicans are pissing all over themselves as the Foreign Legion, VFW and most of the large Veteran advocate groups are trashing them for halting a bill to finally allow active military and veterans to get treatment for the cancers and other horrible afflictions gained from military burn pits. Toomey had the best reaction of all, claiming a comma in the wrong place could hypothetically allow Democrats to maybe, spend money on other things they haven't imagined yet. Maybe.

Republicans were trying to punish Democrats for /possibly/ advancing a corporate tax rate and clean energy bill, that believe it or not, has incentives the oil industry has come and said they support. America's won't stand for veteran health being held hostage. You lost, get over it.

Blog Entries

Uh huh, Republicans are pissing all over themselves as the Foreign Legion, VFW and most of the large Veteran advocate groups are trashing them for halting a bill to finally

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Uh huh, Republicans are pissing all over themselves as the Foreign Legion, VFW and most of the large Veteran advocate groups are trashing them for halting a bill to finally allow active military and veterans to get treatment for the cancers and other horrible afflictions gained from military burn pits. Toomey had the best reaction of all, claiming a comma in the wrong place could hypothetically allow Democrats to maybe, spend money on other things they haven't imagined yet. Maybe.

Republicans were trying to punish Democrats for /possibly/ advancing a corporate tax rate and clean energy bill, that believe it or not, has incentives the oil industry has come and said they support. America's won't stand for veteran health being held hostage. You lost, get over it.
    wtf is the foreign legion?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    wtf is the foreign legion?
    If you were French, you would know.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    If you were French, you would know.
    He probably meant American Legion, but he is a russian troll so it is foreign to him.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    He probably meant American Legion, but he is a russian troll so it is foreign to him.
    When you hate America and everything it stands for... he pretends it's "foreign" to him and his sensibilities.....
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Imagine being this retarded and this gullible.

So easily manipulated.
    I bet Seran bought a lot of parsley from his weed dealer back in the day. And then said he got super baked off of it.

Like this, but without the funny:

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible