Page 497 of 760 FirstFirst ... 397447487495496497498499507547597 ... LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,970 of 7591

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Huh?
    I don't think I stuttered.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

2. Default

"I am Kamala Harris, my pronouns are she and her, and I am a woman sitting at the table wearing a blue suit."
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    "I am Kamala Harris, my pronouns are she and her, and I am a woman sitting at the table wearing a blue suit."

Red shirt chick is proof that masks have become a security blanket for these retards.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Sounds to me like people just don't want to pay for insurance plans that have things on them that they'll never use because of religious reasons. The fact that you're crying about it nearly guarantees that this is the case because you're on the wrong side of literally everything 24/7.

If you tried reading the actual words instead of copy & paste followed by shitting your pants and mindlessly parroting the talking points, you might be able to understand them.
    And you think that because an insurer can hypothetically cover those medications or treatments for an unknown third party gives the claimants in Texas standing to overrule congress's law? Let me tell you, being angry that someone you don't know might be getting an HPV vaccine doesn't give you standing to overturn the Affordable Care Act

Blog Entries

Red shirt chick is proof that masks have become a security blanket for these retards.
    Imagine trying to sit at the table with this box full of crazy and attempting to make policy.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

I'm talking about peoples' own insurance plans you dumb fuck. i.e. Obamacare mandating that you carry X coverage for ABCDEF things, when in reality the only one that person would ever use is B, and they'll never have any use for ACDEF, but are being forced to pay for it anyway on their own policy.

I didn't bother reading the full article, but the fact that you're arguing the opposite means that there's a 99.99999999999999999% chance I'm correct and not misinterpreting what the article is saying. Best case for you, you still can't read.
    Again, a benefit that someone has access to, makes no use of and cannot show damages as a result does not grant a right to overturn a coverage mandate others make use of. There is no standing.

What's more, the Supreme Court has already ruled on other ACA lawsuits and found a lack of standing is a deciding factor. Republicans don't get to stop others from getting benefits they disagree with.

And you think that because an insurer can hypothetically cover those medications or treatments for an unknown third party gives the claimants in Texas standing to overrule congress's law? Let me tell you, being angry that someone you don't know might be getting an HPV vaccine doesn't give you standing to overturn the Affordable Care Act
    I'm talking about peoples' own insurance plans you dumb fuck. i.e. Obamacare mandating that you carry X coverage for ABCDEF things, when in reality the only one that person would ever use is B, and they'll never have any use for ACDEF, but are being forced to pay for it anyway on their own policy.

I didn't bother reading the full article, but the fact that you're arguing the opposite means that there's a 99.99999999999999999% chance I'm correct and not misinterpreting what the article is saying. Best case for you, you still can't read.
    Last edited by Methais; 07-26-2022 at 07:09 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Man.. the rewrite of history and covering this shit up just won't stop. They seriously think people (and they're right) are fucking morons.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/sc...73e07322371c29

"Scientists hone argument that coronavirus came from Wuhan market"

You have to read through the whole thing, and look very closely at the wording - it's not "wrong", but it's definitely not "right" either. It's conjecture, while they tell you if you think differently then you're wrong... just as they've done this whole time for the past 3 years.

Now here are the little tidbits they slide in, to cover their asses.... They would have you believe, because a paper is "peer reviewed" it's the final answer.... Now for the actual facts... in their own words.

“Everything upstream of this — which animals, where did they come from, how it’s all connected — is completely unknown at this stage,” Kristian Andersen, an immunologist at Scripps Research, said in a media briefing Tuesday."

But again - they know the majority of readers won't put 2+2 together and just go with "it's a peer reviewed science paper!"

Have we disproven the lab leak theory? No, we have not. Will we ever be able to? No. But there are ‘possible’ scenarios and there are ‘plausible’ scenarios. … ‘Possible’ does not mean equally likely,” Andersen said."

They're literally telling you they can't prove where it came from, but in the same "peer reviewed paper" trying to tell you where it came from... fucking propaganda at it's finest.

"Both lineages were found in environmental samples taken in the market, according to a preprint paper from Chinese researchers in February."

They're using Chinese documents, nearly 3 years later, to base their claims off of... just think about that...

They even tell you right after, but again... they know the majority of Americans can't read more than 20 seconds and are fucking retarded...

"The argument for a market origin also relies on Chinese data that may be unreliable, Jesse Bloom, a virologist at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Institute, said in an interview earlier this year."

But again... they're publishing a "peer reviewed paper!" telling you that it's the only way it could have happened. Fucking insane.

They literally have no evidence to support it, the evidence they do have is supplied by the Chinese government, and they would have you believe the most "plausible" answer is that it originated in a random animal in a wet market - not a CORONAVIRUS LABORATORY just down the street.

People are some kind of extra stupid.
    Last edited by Shaps; 07-27-2022 at 04:54 AM.

I don't think you realize this, but the individual mandate is gone and people who don't want an insurance plan because it has coverage of things they moral disagree with are free to carry their own leeches only insurance plan or have no insurance plan at all. You're basically championing someone going out, seeking to get punched in the face and being jealous because the person also punched another random person

the individual mandate is gone
    Oh yeah that's right. Another great thing Trump did.

are free to carry their own leeches only insurance plan
    Obamacare is the leeches only insurance plan.

Last edited by Methais; 07-27-2022 at 09:12 AM.