Page 254 of 763 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255256264304354754 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 7625

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    The ironic part of this is that there are people on the left who would label you a Nazi/racist/whatever just for saying this.
    And they can fuck right off.

No, I am not Drauz in game.

2. Default

Man, I wonder what our WW II allies, the Russians, think of our shift in Middle East politics. I also wonder what the terrible, horrible, axis of evil enemies, Germany, Japan and Italy think about it. Because you know, things never change and are black and white.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Just so we're clear, me not wanting to fuck over our close allies that have helped significantly, is Leftist? I don't hate this because its Trump, I hate it because it fucks over the Kurds. I want him to say exactly what I said in the first post.

How are you going to pinpoint the radical males? What about US citizens? It's like a 5 year old came up with your idea, "Just round up all the bad men". "Get rid of" is fairly vague, you going to form another Australia or murder them?
    Just to be clear, I would prefer not to fuck over the Kurds either. And the reality is that either we get out or have to go in more and stay there. People in the US have made it fairly clear that they want out. Leftists have been flip flopping on this for a decade. And you have a history of backing Leftist positions.

As to pinpointing who is a radical Islamic threat, I fear that in the not too distant future they will become self selecting as the undercurrent of conflict escalates into open conflict of pretty much the entire world vs radical fanatics. When it happens, it won't be much of an issue who is who and in open conflict usually either you die or you kill the other guy.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Last edited by Methais; 10-14-2019 at 10:17 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Looks like Trump vs Reality to me. The only way he can win that battle is in a fantasy video like this.

Looks like Trump vs Reality to me. The only way he can win that battle is in a fantasy video like this.

Remind me to quote this the day after Trump wins the 2020 election to assist with your incoming meltdown.

Also, remember this?

Kathy Griffin Outraged by Fake Video of Trump Killing Her

Much like Kathy Griffin, you're a hypocritical retarded butthurt mongoloid.

Last edited by Methais; 10-14-2019 at 11:20 AM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Holy shit, that video is awesome. Thanks for reminding me why I voted for Trump again.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

The "news" (believe me I can't possibly put enough quotes around the word "news" so I'll just stick to one) somehow sank to a new low today.

These are clips from ABC "news" with the headline "SLAUGHTER IN SYRIA" claiming the footage shows Turkey decimating a town held by the Kurds:

Only problem is the the footage is actually from a nighttime demonstration at a gun range in Kentucky from 2017.

ABC "news" has since they recognized it was an error and took down the video on their YouTube channel.

At what point do we pull our heads out of our asses and realize all of these "mistakes" aren't really all mistakes?

The Kentucky video in question:

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    The Kentucky video in question: