Page 164 of 764 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214264664 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 7632

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Conservatives, drunk on Trump, gobble up their new allies' rhetoric, from North Korea to Saudi Arabia to Russia.

Last edited by sellstuff1; 05-30-2019 at 08:46 AM.

Only a snowflake-in-chief would be so sensitive.

US President Donald Trump has defended a reported White House request to hide a warship named for his late critic, John McCain, during his trip to Japan.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48456742

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Forgive me for bullying the bully.
    Sounds more like being a creeper to someone you know nothing about outside of the internet than anything else.

At least you didn't say he was a gym teacher though, so there's that.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I eventually left his guild for a more sophisticated guild.

Here's a screenshot of me day 1 in my new sophisticated guild:

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

So... looks like our liberal residents are upset that Mueller:

1) Doesn't have any further information that they had been banking on
    2) Won't testify before Congress
    3) Said Barr told them the truth

It was a bad day... the BOMBSHELL was: What's in the Mueller Report was it.

I hope next week is better for you guys.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I hate to burst your bubble, Gelston, but Trump is a professional boondoggle for me.

I am a white male living tax lawyer in a GOP district with kids in one of the best public schools in the nation.

The irony of the situation is people like me are the people benefiting from Trump. And I don't need any more benefit. My family is set.

But I appreciate your well wishes.
    Would you be excited if the entire district you live in got wiped out by a natural disaster since it's a GOP district?

If not, then what's different between that and the ones that get wrecked that you jump for joy over?
    Last edited by Methais; 05-30-2019 at 10:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Heh. I remember time4dumb saying she would donate all her extra benefit from Trump to the ACLU. LOL.
    Amount time4fun has donated so far despite picking up like 6 new PhDs: $0.00

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    This aged well.

I can't believe people are still making excuses and covering for Trump.
    Conservatives, drunk on Trump, gobble up their new allies' rhetoric, from North Korea to Saudi Arabia to Russia.
    Only a snowflake-in-chief would be so sensitive.

[/B][/FONT][/COLOR]https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48456742

SUN-MAID PULLS BASEBALL SPONSORSHIP AFTER TEAM AIRS MEMORIAL DAY MONTAGE LIKENING ALEXANDRIA OCASIO-CORTEZ TO KIM JONG UN, FIDEL CASTRO

he popular California based raisin brand Sun-Maid have pulled their sponsorship deal with minor league baseball team Fresno Grizzlies after it aired a video at their stadium which equated New York congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to Kim Jong Un and Fidel Castro.

The Grizzlies, a Class AAA affiliate of the Washington Nationals, was heavily criticized after it aired the three-and-a-half-minute video as part of its Memorial Day tribute on its scoreboard at Chukchansi Park between games.

During the video, excerpts from former President Ronald Reagan’s first inaugural speech were played. At the point where Reagan talks about “enemies of freedom, those who are potential adversaries,” an image of Ocasio-Cortez is shown alongside the North Korean dictator and the former president of Cuba.

https://www.newsweek.com/sun-maid-al...-video-1439143

So wait, Trump proclaims his undying love for Kim Jong-un and conservatives are equating AOC with them to denigrate her? Fucking what?