Page 163 of 763 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213263663 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 7625

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    I do not want any natural disasters to occur.

But if they do occur (and they have been occurring a lot more frequently over the last decade, weird), I'd like them to impact people who selfishly (or ignorantly) ignore our impact on the environment.

The problem with climate change is that no one directly bears the cost of climate change and so lots of people want to pretend they can get away with not paying for it. But that's inherently selfish (remember, I'm fine being an asshole TO assholes) and short sighted. It's a classic economic externality. If you'll remember back to like 2006 or 2007, I had a thread on here where I supported a carbon tax as a way to deal with the externality of climate change. I think I even suggested geoengineering as a utilitarian middle ground since we know we'll eventually need to eek out a few thousand extra years on Earth as the sun expands before it consumes us. I really supported geoengineering as a way to deal with the immediate thread of climate change, but selling it to mouth breathers as a solution to stave off eventually being swallowed by the sun was a hail mary.
    You've obviously never been to Tampa.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Too bad Bob wasn't back at the same time Keller was. They could suck each other off trying to look superior to others on the PC.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

No.

Late December of 2007, PB was being a complete asshole to another member of our forum, TheEschaton. He may have legitimately thought it was "bro" behavior and he was just engaging in some "locker room" talk.

I decided I'd had enough of PB being a complete asshole and found his soft spot: he's a mediocre husband and father, as evidenced by his video game addiction at the age of (at that time) late 30s/early 40s. I told him that if he didn't stop playing video games and start paying attention to his daughters, they'd have daddy issues and find their way to the strippers pole.

He lost his ever loving shit and has been angsty against me since then.

One time (3 or so years ago I bet) after that, when he was being a dick, I made a call back to my "your daughters will be strippers if you don't become a better father" comment and referenced his older daughter by name.
    Dude, revisionist history much?

TheE had nothing to do with you being a douchebag... though I'm not shocked at all that you would be using someone to justify your behavior. I was speaking for years with TheE after I cut your cancer out of my gaming life. Your timeframe doesn't even match up with real events... maybe try to find another "friend" to blame for you being an asshole?

And you don't know me. You have no idea what my life is like. You know me from an online game called WoW, nothing more.

And that's not what you said about my kids and you know it... fast forward to like last year, you said something like "And your daughter seems to have turned out to be a decent liberal despite you being her father." So even if we take your timeline of 2007... that's when my kid was 13 years old that you began to creep on her and it's been 12 years.

I wonder if your wife knows you've been creeping in a 13 year old for over a decade.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Seriously Sisyphus?

We played Gemstone together for years and then played the World of Warcraft together for years.
    I never played Gemstone with you. I don't even know who you were in gemstone. We started playing WoW together.

And when I played Gemstone, I was generally at work.

I eventually left his guild for a more sophisticated guild, but he was still on my friends list so I knew when he was on (and he was on nearly every time I was on).

You keep rolling that rock uphill in hopes that I find remorse in the asshole's misfortune, be it hurricanes or bullying.

You're going to be sadly unsatisfied.
    You left the guild for greener pastures and when that didn't work out because those people got sick of your antics, you asked to come back. You were denied because no one wanted you around.

And that's when you got upset and started to creep on a 13 year old girl... to get even with her father?

Dude, this didn't turn out the way you wanted it to. You're better off just doing what you usually do: Leave now.. and just pop back in a couple years later and maybe people will forget how much of a scumbag you are.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Really? You're going with this excuse?

Again how do you know? Something tells me his wife and kids weren't telling you these things. And his daughter was a teenager doing her own thing? Well that certainly is a shocker! I'm sure when your kids are teenagers they won't want to hang out with their friends or play on their phones all the time.
    I wish I was shocked that he's using TheE as his excuse.. but I'm not.

As far as him knowing anything about me... he doesn't. He pulled a couple pics of me off Facebook and began his obsession with my 13 year old daughter.

He is about as accurate as the 2nd biggest scumbag was when he said I was divorced with a gf who works at McDonalds and that I install tubs for a living.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

So your girlfriend is tubgirl?
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Too bad Bob wasn't back at the same time Keller was. They could suck each other off trying to look superior to others on the PC.
    What better place to seek validation than a bbs for a 30 year old MUD?
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    So your girlfriend is tubgirl?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    It's almost like you don't believe the mueller report which found nothing to charge him with.
    This aged well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mueller View Post
    Mueller made clear he believed he was restrained from indicting a sitting president — such an action was “not an option” — because of a Justice Department legal opinion. He did not use the word ‘impeachment” but said it was Congress’ job to hold the president accountable for any wrongdoing.

“If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so,” Mueller said. “We did not however make a determination as to whether the president did commit a crime.”
    Last edited by sellstuff1; 05-30-2019 at 08:31 AM.

Last week, the state-run Korean Central News Agency published a scathing article targeting top Democratic presidential contender Joe Biden. Among other insults, the commentary called the former vice president “a fool of low IQ” and listed off a series of embarrassing moments in his life — like the time Biden fell asleep during a 2011 speech by then-President Barack Obama, or how in 1987 he admitted to plagiarizing in school.

Trump seemed delighted by the KCNA hit piece, tweeting Sunday that he had “confidence” Kim had “smiled when he called Swampman Joe Biden a low IQ individual, & worse.”

And asked about his tweet during a press conference alongside Japanese Prime Minister Abe Shinzo* the next day, Trump reiterated his stance. “Kim Jong Un made a statement that Joe Biden is a low-IQ individual. He probably is, based on his record. I think I agree with him on that,” the president told reporters.
    I can't believe people are still making excuses and covering for Trump.