Page 153 of 763 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203253653 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 7625

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Agree.

I think you have to be Keynesian to believe the Green New Deal would work. Maybe you're not there and the idea just reeks of more public spending without enough private growth. That's a reasonable belief, even if I don't share it. I respect it.
    Should have stopped at reeks, then you would have been right.

Put it this way - I'd rather invest in technology with a public good (Green New Deal) than technology without a public good (military industrial complex).
    Wow, an overly simplistic and ill informed analogy filled with all the feels. There is very little in the "Green New Deal" that is beneficial to anyone other than big government and those who get government contracts or get to leech off the publics money as it is wasted on a boondoggle bigger than 100 Enrons. If you don't know how the "military industrial complex" as benefited you, the public and society in general, then you are again simply ignorant. Do I think it's great, no, our government buys things in one of the most retarded and gamed systems ever invented with sealed bids and so on and that needs reformed. Seriously, with your recent spat of posts, you consider yourself a moderate, slightly Left leaning Democrat, that is laughable.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

2. Default

I consider him a moderate left leaning Democrat. Those were my words.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    He snapped a little while ago.
    He's always been that way.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I consider him a moderate left leaning Democrat. Those were my words.
    I see Rocktar hasn't gotten better at English since the last time I posted here.

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    I see Rocktar hasn't gotten better at English since the last time I posted here.
    Glad to see you openly admit you're an unhinged, radical far leftist who wishes death upon those who disagree with you politically.

Keep proving you're better than us plebs because we post a few times over a holiday weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    He's always been that way.
    Speaking of people who consistently are assholes.

Hey PB!

Have you had a chance to make fun of TheE for not having a job recently?

You been kicking anyone else in this community while they're down because it's fun and you don't agree with their politics?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Glad to see you openly admit you're an unhinged, radical far leftist who wishes death upon those who disagree with you politically.

Keep proving you're better than us plebs because we post a few times over a holiday weekend.
    You crazy, Tgo. I like you, but you crazy.

8. Default

I missed something where we cannot have rational discourse on political positions.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

I missed something where we cannot have rational discourse on political positions.
    I don't remember a time when it was possible to have a rational discussion on political positions on the PC.

There are places on the internet where it is still possible, but this is definitely not one of them.

I'm perfectly fine having a rational discussion about politics. But it's kind of hard when people log on to literally cheer that people are dying and losing their homes because he doesn't like the way the county they live in voted.

Keller didn't even come back and say "Yeah I was just joshing, guys!" He doubled down and said "I don't want more natural disasters, but if they're gonna come I wish them upon people who don't agree with my politics."

The true irony is his defense to this callousness is that he wants them to "impact people who selfishly (or ignorantly) ignore our impact on the environment."

Like, what? Jimbob down in south Louisiana is impacting our environment to a greater degree than the elite in Hollywood with their 20 cars, private jets, yachts, mansions larger than probably 30 homes combined of the people who are dying and losing their homes to these natural disasters? But the rich and famous say the right words, they have the right talking points so people forget just how much they're supposed to hate them because they are rich and pollute way more than your average citizen. And hey look it works, Keller is rooting for people barely scraping by to die while the rich and famous live it up and pollute to their heart's content.

But Keller is better than all of us because he didn't post much over the holiday weekend.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 05-28-2019 at 04:19 PM.