Page 115 of 763 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215615 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 7625

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Maybe if people hadn't spent the last 40 years making outrageous climate predictions about the death of all life on earth then people would take them more seriously.
    Well it turns out they were right. We are already seeing climate change issues on the population. Climate science has evolved over the years. We known more now than we used to. People like you who deny the science are exactly why we are where we are. By denying it we have exacerbated the problem. If people would have listened we would not have the issue now.

Maybe if the primary researcher in climate change that compiled all the data from all over the world from the 70s on into the early 2000's and then dispersed it to all the other researchers hadn't faked, corrupted, skewed and destroyed the data and when caught doing it admitted that he wanted to use the data to drive income redistribution then people would take it more seriously.
    Who??? Look, there is more than one person behind climate science. The entire world recognizes the issue and is working on solving it.

Maybe if every plan to try and combat it didn't include a massive income redistribution, world wide welfare and didn't give high end polluters like China and India a pass people might take it more seriously.
    How does that affect any decision to take care of our fucking home planet? How about a good reason being you don't shit where you eat? How about not bringing politics into it?

Maybe if every so called plan didn't include a full on assault and destruction of the Western world while giving the rest of the world a pass people might take it more seriously.
    Serious eyeroll dude. Listen to yourself. You refuse to see caring for the environment of our planet as important or doable because you think someone nefarious entity is trying to take away hamburgers and rock'n'roll? You don't think its worth taking care of your yard if your neighbor doesn't?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Yep. Dude should have used protection or kept his dick in his pants. If he gets a girl pregnant and she has it he should not be an asshole and take care of his responsibilities.

Everything isn't black and white.
    So you're a hypocritical douche canoe. Color me surprised.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

No idea. Your point?
    I'll give you a hint: It's not A, B or C.

Point is: You are basing a belief on less than 1% chance.. and even that is an old stat. It's probably far smaller now.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Yep. Dude should have used protection or kept his dick in his pants. If he gets a girl pregnant and she has it he should not be an asshole and take care of his responsibilities.

Or just practice abstinence like you.. amirite?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    So you're a hypocritical douche canoe. Color me surprised.
    Men take care of their business. Children call each other mean names.

And 3... 2... 1...

You are the biggest cuck to ever live.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

So procreation is solely on the man. After that, the woman calls all of the shots. This is your stance?
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

What happened to gender and gender roles are a social construct and all that buttfuckery though?

Pick a side of the fence. Preferably not the retard side.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Video of peaceful white Democrats shouting at, harassing, and accusing a black woman of being a Nazi and telling her to get out of their city as she tries to enter a school to speak to black students:

https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/sta...23160861630466

This reminds me of something...what could it be...

I wonder how much airtime CNN is going to devote to this.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 04-15-2019 at 11:18 PM.