Page 515 of 763 FirstFirst ... 15415465505513514515516517525565615 ... LastLast
Results 5,141 to 5,150 of 7625

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    They can just abstain from growing their company. It's super easy.
    STOP BEING SO SUCCESSFUL IT'S NOT FAIR TO THOSE WHO AREN'T SUCCESSFUL!

Or.. they could do exactly what they are currently doing and STILL expand their business.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

Or.. they could do exactly what they are currently doing and STILL expand their business.
    A: "If you don't like the law then lobby to change the laws."

B: "Ok."

<B TRIES TO GET LAW CHANGED>

A: "DUDE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING OMG OMG OMG!?!?!?!?!?!?"
    Last edited by Methais; 09-03-2022 at 03:56 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Yeah, they could keep expanding their business.... they just need to follow the law. I agree, it's pretty simple.
    Last edited by drauz; 09-03-2022 at 04:23 PM.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Yeah, they could keep expanding their business.... they just need to follow the law. I agree, it's pretty simple.
    Or they can sue to get the law changed.

It's pretty simple.

SPOILER: I have no dog in this race.. since I'm an atheist, pro-choice and disagree with a company saying they don't want their insurance money going to HIV drugs... but "or they could just not expand their business" is one of the dumbest things posted in this thread in a very long time.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

It's pretty simple.

SPOILER: I have no dog in this race.. since I'm an atheist, pro-choice and disagree with a company saying they don't want their insurance money going to HIV drugs... but "or they could just not expand their business" is one of the dumbest things posted in this thread in a very long time.
    I don't know about the "very long time" part, as it's only been a few hours since Seran's last post in this thread.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Sounds like they have the choice to stop growing their company and keep it at a small enough size to not have to provide health care.
    There's no chance someone that much of a Christian snowflake isn't working for Jim Bob's House of Non-Canonical Biblical Prophecy and Bait Bucket. Anyone else who actually had group health insurance, there's no way they'd hire someone who got twitchy the moment they were asked to have a seat on a leather chair. Or answered a question about a hardship on their life and proceeded to tell them about how the snakes in their bible study class only speak every other Sunday.

Blog Entries

It's pretty simple.

I have been joking. I would have thought the abstain comment would have been the giveaway.

From everything I've read Prep is a pretty good thing for everyone, it's not just for gay people. I hope that since it addresses a pretty important health risk for the public it will outweigh the court's view of their right of religious freedom.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

I have been joking. I would have thought the abstain comment would have been the giveaway.

From everything I've read Prep is a pretty good thing for everyone, it's not just for gay people. I hope that since it addresses a pretty important health risk for the public it will outweigh the court's view of their right of religious freedom.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Former President Donald Trump baselessly accused Democratic Senate candidate John Fetterman of using drugs and disparaged his clothing while speaking at a rally in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, on Saturday night.

In his speech, Trump claimed without evidence that Fetterman supports "taxpayer-funded drug dens and the complete decriminalization of illegal drugs including heroin, cocaine and crystal meth and ultra-lethal fentanyl."

"And by the way, he takes them himself," Trump added.

There is no evidence to suggest Fetterman has ever used illicit drugs. Fetterman has never expressed support for decriminalizing the drugs mentioned by Trump, although he has advocated for marajuana decriminalization.

More...
    During his speech, Trump also mocked Fetterman's signature casual attire.

"This guy is a disaster. He comes in with a sweatsuit on. I've never seen him wear a suit. A dirty, dirty, dirty sweatsuit. It's really disgusting. You know, I'm a clean freak. I'm a clean freak, Oz. I don't like those dirty sweatsuits. They're disgusting."

It appears to be part of a really smart -- they're practically Braniacs -- strategy by Trump and Oz to smear Fetterman. Just days after the crudité catastrophe, Oz struck out at Fetterman's stroke, which Dr. Oz said could have been prevented by eating at least one vegetable during Fetterman's lifetime..

In an exclusive statement as part of Insider's investigation into Oz, the doctor's campaign jabbed back. "If John Fetterman had ever eaten a vegetable in his life, then maybe he wouldn't have had a major stroke and wouldn't be in the position of having to lie about it constantly," Rachel Tripp, Oz's senior communications advisor, said.

Fetterman later responded on Twitter, saying "I had a stroke. I survived it. I'm truly so grateful to still be here today. I know politics can be nasty, but even then, I could *never* imagine ridiculing someone for their health challenges."

More...

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    It appears to be part of a really smart -- they're practically Braniacs -- strategy by Trump and Oz to smear Fetterman. Just days after the crudité catastrophe, Oz struck out at Fetterman's stroke, which Dr. Oz said could have been prevented by eating at least one vegetable during Fetterman's lifetime..
    Shut the fuck up ClydeRetard.