Page 763 of 763 FirstFirst ... 263663713753761762763
Results 7,621 to 7,629 of 7629

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Conservatives still trying and failing to compare the governor's remarks on the lack of computer access to poor communities with their own inherently bigoted reliance on racial stereotypes. Quite entertaining.
    She specifically said "young black kids", she didn't mention economic status at all.

The fact that you are now saying "young black kids" means "poor", once again proves what a raging racist you are.

But again, please stay here and continue to make a fool of yourself. Whatever it takes to keep you away from young children and Jews.

Conservatives still trying and failing to compare the governor's remarks on the lack of computer access to poor communities with their own inherently bigoted reliance on racial stereotypes. Quite entertaining.
    Why don't you set the record straight and quote the full statement of her exact words then?

Everyone including you already knows why you won't.

Retard.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-09-2024 at 01:00 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Way more entertaining is you dying on this hill of retardation.

"I misspoke and I regret it," the governor said by way of apology. "Of course, Black children in the Bronx know what computers are.” -Kathy Hochul
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 05-09-2024 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Way more entertaining is you dying on this hill of retardation.

"I misspoke and I regret it," the governor said by way of apology. "Of course, Black children in the Bronx know what computers are.” -Kathy Hochul
    In before Seran twists this to SEE GUY'S I WA'S RIGHT!!!! HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

We have a quad!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Trump's relection will apparently bring in a new Reich according to a Truth Social post made using Donald Trump's account. Wonder how non-skinhead Republicans feel about that.

Certainly veterans of World War 2 might have a thing or two to say about how America boldly defeated the last guy who precised over a German Reich.

Trump shares video suggesting his victory will bring 'unified Reich'

Former President Donald Trump's account shared a video on social media Monday that referred to a "unified Reich" among possible developments if he were to win re-election in November, drawing criticism from the Biden campaign.

Trump's personal account shared a 30-second video to his Truth Social platform on Monday afternoon that asked, "what happens after Donald Trump wins?" and "what's next for America?"

The background is made up of hypothetical newspaper front pages with headlines including "BORDER IS CLOSED — 15 MILLION ILLEGAL ALIENS DEPORTED" and "ECONOMY BOOMS." Twice in the clip, slightly blurred text appears beneath the headlines that reads: "Industrial strength significantly increased ... driven by the creation of a unified Reich."

The post of the video had been deleted from Truth Social on Tuesday morning.
    Biden's team was quick to poor water on Donald's daydream.

"America, stop scrolling and pay attention. Donald Trump is not playing games; he is telling America exactly what he intends to do if he regains power: rule as a dictator over a 'unified reich,'" James Singer, spokesman for President Joe Biden's re-election campaign, said in a statement Monday night.

"Parroting 'Mein Kampf' while you warn of a bloodbath if you lose is the type of unhinged behavior you get from a guy who knows that democracy continues to reject his extreme vision of chaos, division, and violence," Singer said.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...dia-rcna153214

Trump's relection will apparently bring in a new Reich according to a Truth Social post made using Donald Trump's account. Wonder how non-skinhead Republicans feel about that.

Certainly veterans of World War 2 might have a thing or two to say about how America boldly defeated the last guy who precised over a German Reich.

Let's take a closer look at how stupid and gullible you are:

That concludes this closer look at how stupid and gullible you are.

PS:

Last edited by Methais; 05-21-2024 at 01:38 PM.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! HE IS THE NEXT HITLER!

Stop being so fucking retarded and gullible.

You fucking retard.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

You sound like Robert Dinero recently, and I don’t mean that as a compliment.

Did Trump usher in fascism during his first term? Was there not a peaceful transition of power in which Joe Biden became President (and for once spare me the J6 BS please)? Given this history what makes you so gullible as to believe this kind of nonsense should he win the next election?

Calm your tits. This is a regular election just like any other. Our “democracy” (I say that in quotes because it’s the term liberals often use even though we are a constitutional republic) is not at stake. There will be a winner, and a loser, and vastly different policies depending on how it all goes down, but America will prevail.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 05-21-2024 at 03:52 PM.