Page 637 of 763 FirstFirst ... 137537587627635636637638639647687737 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,370 of 7625

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    You clearly overlooked the acts of intimidation part, I understand ignorance is bliss but that is not how reality works.
    Add "intimidation" as well to the list of things you don't understand because you're retarded.

If we're using your logic, you posting this is an act of intimidation because I said so, and I'll be calling the police after I'm done posting this because you're violating my rights, since as of right now, I identify as a woman and you're oppressing my rights as a protected class via intimidation.

I'll be a dude again after the cops are done dealing with you, but for right now, you're in big trouble mister.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-19-2023 at 03:32 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

You clearly overlooked the acts of intimidation part, I understand ignorance is bliss but that is not how reality works.
    You know how reality doesn’t work? Government doesn’t get to force me to use your language of the damned and New Speak. How bout you get the fuck outta here with that hate speech “ZOMG I was misgendered!!!” bullshit and go suck on those tiddies of American freedom called the First Amendment boyyyyyeeeeee.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    You know how reality doesn’t work? Government doesn’t get to force me to use your language of the damned and New Speak. How bout you get the fuck outta here with that hate speech “ZOMG I was misgendered!!!” bullshit and go suck on those tiddies of American freedom called the First Amendment boyyyyyeeeeee.
    I'm starting to think that Seran is also a tranny. We already know he's a pedo.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I'm starting to think that Seran is also a tranny. We already know he's a pedo.
    Question is: Which way did he transition?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Intimidation doesn’t mean hate speech. You don’t know how words work.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

[sic]..I understand ignorance is bliss but that is not how reality works.
    I am not sure which reality you are living in. Here's a snippet from the ACLU's website.

In our view, the First Amendment protects everyone, whether you are on the left, the right, or somewhere in between. For a century, the ACLU has not only defended that right on behalf of others, but has exercised the right in all that we do. It’s the First Amendment that protects our organization’s rights to speak out, to organize, to demonstrate, and to petition for a redress of grievances. It’s the lifeblood of democracy, and the oxygen of a civil society. And most important, the First Amendment is what ensures that those without political power can work to demand justice. At the end of the day, that’s why we believe the First Amendment has to protect everyone — and why we remain committed to defending even the rights of those with whom we disagree.

The ACLU doesn't agree with you. You can read the whole posting here. https://www.aclu.org/news/civil-libe...speech-we-hate

Or even better since it has pictures and words go watch this. https://www.justwatch.com/us/movie/mighty-ira
    Semper superne nitens.

Blog Entries

Intimidation includes a perceived threat of violence, which has to be proven. It isn’t just words alone. Ignorance is bliss, Seran, and you are living the dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Seizer View Post
    I am not sure which reality you are living in. Here's a snippet from the ACLU's website.

In our view, the First Amendment protects everyone, whether you are on the left, the right, or somewhere in between. For a century, the ACLU has not only defended that right on behalf of others, but has exercised the right in all that we do. It’s the First Amendment that protects our organization’s rights to speak out, to organize, to demonstrate, and to petition for a redress of grievances. It’s the lifeblood of democracy, and the oxygen of a civil society. And most important, the First Amendment is what ensures that those without political power can work to demand justice. At the end of the day, that’s why we believe the First Amendment has to protect everyone — and why we remain committed to defending even the rights of those with whom we disagree.

The ACLU doesn't agree with you. You can read the whole posting here. https://www.aclu.org/news/civil-libe...speech-we-hate

Or even better since it has pictures and words go watch this. https://www.justwatch.com/us/movie/mighty-ira
    HI, opinions aren't law.

Blog Entries

HI, opinions aren't law.
    They aren’t. I’m glad you agree.

HI, opinions aren't law.
    Semper superne nitens.