Page 264 of 757 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264265266274314364 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 7568

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

I'm waiting for a football team to start crying because they didn't score enough points to win but had the most yards run. "But..but we ran the ball more! We should have won!"

Or a baseball team that loses via score but had the most bases stolen. "But...but stealing bases is harder! We should have won!"

Or a basketball team that can't score enough but sucks China's dick more. "Bmph...bumph we shulda wan!"

Or a hockey team that didn't score as much as the other team but started more fights. "But...but we started more fights! We should have won!"

Actually that last one is a pretty apt analogy for modern day Democrats.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 10-18-2019 at 04:09 PM.

Democrats when they thought Trump was literally going to round up 10+ million illegal aliens and deport them all: That's an impossible undertaking! We don't have those kind of resources! Plus it's dangerous and inhumane!
    Democrats when it comes scary looking guns: We are gonna send police officers to every home which owns an AR15 and confiscate them!

If I didn't know any better I would say Democrats care more for law breaking illegal aliens than they do for law abiding Americans. Why does anyone still vote Democrat? What do Democrats do for you anymore other than virtue signal about how woke they are because they state what their pronouns are?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Democrats when they thought Trump was literally going to round up 10+ million illegal aliens and deport them all: That's an impossible undertaking! We don't have those kind of resources! Plus it's dangerous and inhumane!
    Democrats when it comes scary looking guns: We are gonna send police officers to every home which owns an AR15 and confiscate them!

If I didn't know any better I would say Democrats care more for law breaking illegal aliens than they do for law abiding Americans. Why does anyone still vote Democrat? What do Democrats do for you anymore other than virtue signal about how woke they are because they state what their pronouns are?
    You keep forgetting that they don't actually think about how to execute the things they come up with or anything involving logic and reason. All that matters is if saying it makes them feel good.

Exhibit A:
    Last edited by Methais; 10-18-2019 at 04:40 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

It's pretty fascinating. Hillary calls Tulsi Gabbard a Russian asset and the left and the media immediately fall in line and start talking about all sorts of "proof" that Gabbard is indeed a Russian asset.

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

I can’t even keep up with this dumb shit anymore.

Blog Entries

It's pretty fascinating. Hillary calls Tulsi Gabbard a Russian asset and the left and the media immediately fall in line and start talking about all sorts of "proof" that Gabbard is indeed a Russian asset.
    Gabbard has been decimating Hillary every time she gives an interview. I fear she may not be with us much longer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Gabbard has been decimating Hillary every time she gives an interview. I fear she may not be with us much longer.
    Hillary Clinton is sad to hear about Gabbard's impending suicide.

Tulsi Gabbard is the hottest woman in politics and Hillary never was.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Hillary Clinton is sad to hear about Gabbard's impending suicide.
    She should put out a tweet saying "If I turn up dead I promise you it wasn't suicide."