Page 253 of 757 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263303353753 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 7568

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Gal Gadot?
    Correct.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Gal Gadot?
    She is literally the answer to every problem.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Cool story bro, let me know when you have an argument other than "BUT THE DEMOCRATS!"

How about you articulate your stance or critique mine.
    How about you get banned for cheating?

Cool story bro, let me know when you have an argument other than "BUT THE DEMOCRATS!"

How about you articulate your stance or critique mine.
    I did critique yours, the Left is a bunch of flip flopping twats that can't make up their mind on anything and stay the course. They stick their finger to the political wind, see what the Right is doing and argue against it, no matter what. You are a huge heaping pile of steaming hypocrites with all the foresight of a 2 yr old hyped on soda. We can't get in and stay in because "Endless wars, end the wars" and we can't leave because "We can't abandon our allies, we have to stay". Make up your fucking mind you twats. We don't need them anymore, we export power and if we simply did practice a blood for oil scorched earth policy over there then over all life would be better for us but hey, we have to think of the children and image of bombing them like we had to bomb Germany to beat back Nazism.

Radical Islam is a threat to life on earth and all humans that are not radical Islamist males. We might want to focus on that, stick it in for the long haul, stop tolerating that shit out of our "allies" like Turkey and start to actually stand up for Western civilization. The problem is, all you ignorant "coexist" motherfuckers can't get it through your pussy hat wearing, cuckolding, male feminist, brain dead, numb skulls that means it will take a lot more, a lot longer and a lot meaner tactics that won't be all nice and lovey dovey. Those people have a long term goal, a plan and a very organized and world spanning network to fight with and they are willing to fight for generations to make it happen while we let our generosity, openness and the Leftist Liberal White Guilt lead us to destruction.

So, how is that for a critique fuckwit?
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    I did critique yours, the Left is a bunch of flip flopping twats that can't make up their mind on anything and stay the course. They stick their finger to the political wind, see what the Right is doing and argue against it, no matter what. You are a huge heaping pile of steaming hypocrites with all the foresight of a 2 yr old hyped on soda. We can't get in and stay in because "Endless wars, end the wars" and we can't leave because "We can't abandon our allies, we have to stay". Make up your fucking mind you twats. We don't need them anymore, we export power and if we simply did practice a blood for oil scorched earth policy over there then over all life would be better for us but hey, we have to think of the children and image of bombing them like we had to bomb Germany to beat back Nazism.

Radical Islam is a threat to life on earth and all humans that are not radical Islamist males. We might want to focus on that, stick it in for the long haul, stop tolerating that shit out of our "allies" like Turkey and start to actually stand up for Western civilization. The problem is, all you ignorant "coexist" motherfuckers can't get it through your pussy hat wearing, cuckolding, male feminist, brain dead, numb skulls that means it will take a lot more, a lot longer and a lot meaner tactics that won't be all nice and lovey dovey. Those people have a long term goal, a plan and a very organized and world spanning network to fight with and they are willing to fight for generations to make it happen while we let our generosity, openness and the Leftist Liberal White Guilt lead us to destruction.

So, how is that for a critique fuckwit?
    Its a pretty shit critique. Why? You assume that because I said one negative thing about Trump that I'm a crazy lefty. Here is some info you obviously don't know, not every democrat is a bat shit crazy feminist and not every conservative is a racist, sister fucking, piece of shit. People other than yourself are capable of having nuanced opinions that can cover multiple political spectrums.

You also don't seem to realize that what you are proposing, getting rid of Islam, would trash the Constitution. But I'm sure you've thought this whole thing out, right? I would love for all religion to just disappear.

Now go back to your Gorgon sex dungeon (basement) and beat off while having your sex doll (sock puppet) call you master.
    Last edited by drauz; 10-12-2019 at 04:27 PM.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    How about you get banned for cheating?

7. Default

...not every conservative is a racist, sister fucking, piece of shit.
    I feel validated.

not every conservative is a racist, sister fucking, piece of shit.
    The ironic part of this is that there are people on the left who would label you a Nazi/racist/whatever just for saying this.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Its a pretty shit critique. Why? You assume that because I said one negative thing about Trump that I'm a crazy lefty. Here is some info you obviously don't know, not every democrat is a bat shit crazy feminist and not every conservative is a racist, sister fucking, piece of shit. People other than yourself are capable of having nuanced opinions that can cover multiple political spectrums.

You also don't seem to realize that what you are proposing, getting rid of Islam, would trash the Constitution. But I'm sure you've thought this whole thing out, right? I would love for all religion to just disappear.

Now go back to your Gorgon sex dungeon (basement) and beat off while having your sex doll (sock puppet) call you master.
    I assume your position across many posts and no matter if you consider yourself Leftist or not, you have posted a Leftist view so I responded as such. I can and have had many "nuanced opinions" in your words, this just isn't one of them.

I did not say getting rid of Islam, your reading comprehension is bad so don't put words in my mouth. I said getting rid of radical Islam and radical Islamist males. Specifically those who want to subjugate the rest of the world. Are you declaring that all men who follow Islam are radical and incapable of not going batshit crazy and living in the modern world? Are you saying that all Muslim men are predetermined to follow the very letter of the Koran down to killing every man who does not covert, enslaving every woman that does not willing submit and either converting or enslaving every child not born to a Muslim along the way? That's a pretty nasty assertion there.

I don't have a Gorgon sex dungeon, Gorgons are mythical creatures and I am not into the whole Furry scene. Nor do I have a basement, my house is a single level on an acre of land. I also don't "beat off while having your sex doll (sock puppet) call you master." Socks are for teen boys trying to hide from mother. Your imagination or fascination about my sexual proclivities is a bit disturbing, perhaps you need to talk to a professional about that?

Now please consider that your situational ethics, indecision and flexible morals may not be the best thing for the world and perhaps you need to let the adults work to solve problems.
    Last edited by ~Rocktar~; 10-12-2019 at 06:25 PM.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    I assume your position across many posts and no matter if you consider yourself Leftist or not, you have posted a Leftist view so I responded as such. I can and have had many "nuanced opinions" in your words, this just isn't one of them.

I did not say getting rid of Islam, your reading comprehension is bad so don't put words in my mouth. I said getting rid of radical Islam and radical Islamist males. Specifically those who want to subjugate the rest of the world. Are you declaring that all men who follow Islam are radical and incapable of not going batshit crazy and living in the modern world? Are you saying that all Muslim men are predetermined to follow the very letter of the Koran down to killing every man who does not covert, enslaving every woman that does not willing submit and either converting or enslaving every child not born to a Muslim along the way? That's a pretty nasty assertion there.

I don't have a Gorgon sex dungeon, Gorgons are mythical creatures and I am not into the whole Furry scene. Nor do I have a basement, my house is a single level on an acre of land. I also don't "beat off while having your sex doll (sock puppet) call you master." Socks are for teen boys trying to hide from mother. Your imagination or fascination about my sexual proclivities is a bit disturbing, perhaps you need to talk to a professional about that?

Now please consider that your situational ethics, indecision and flexible morals may not be the best thing for the world and perhaps you need to let the adults work to solve problems.
    Just so we're clear, me not wanting to fuck over our close allies that have helped significantly, is Leftist? I don't hate this because its Trump, I hate it because it fucks over the Kurds. I want him to say exactly what I said in the first post.

How are you going to pinpoint the radical males? What about US citizens? It's like a 5 year old came up with your idea, "Just round up all the bad men". "Get rid of" is fairly vague, you going to form another Australia or murder them?