Page 753 of 757 FirstFirst ... 253653703743751752753754755 ... LastLast
Results 7,521 to 7,530 of 7568

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    All they have left are bottom of the barrel viewers like Seran.
    Seran interpreted that to mean if Trump wins the election, he is going to be forced to finally bathe his bloody Fani (ass).

Lol, this is the guy Republicans are hoping will upset the vote turnout for Biden by siphoning away votes? This guy is a science denier who speaks like he's having an active stroke.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Lol, this is the guy Republicans are hoping will upset the vote turnout for Biden by siphoning away votes? This guy is a science denier who speaks like he's having an active stroke.

Biden is siphoning his own votes away because the only people left who support him are massively retarded NPCs like you who live on welfare and have 0 ability to think.

Just think Seran (this is rhetorical because you're incapable of actual thought), if Biden wins, that's going to negatively affect your welfare checks that you've relied on for your entire adult life due to being a gigantic loser.

Anyway...

Grats on being what you accuse others of being that you pretend to be "better than."

That said, RFK can still put together a coherent sentence, which is more than anyone can say about you.

Retard. Get a job.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-22-2024 at 11:41 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

You do realize it's because of a medical condition, right?

It's like your medical condition of being mentally retarded... only he can't help it.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Why are you an abelist piece of shit? OH, does it have anything to do with your racist, antisemitism and cheering for the rape and murder of Jewish men, women and children?
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

The fact that Democrats are having to run on vaccines as a talking point, should tell you that they can't talk about the shit that really matters to the average American.

Speaking of denying science, can men breastfeed?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The fact that Democrats are having to run on vaccines as a talking point...
    How are they even trying to spin that into a good thing at this point?

The only people left who still buy into that are Seran and Latrin.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-22-2024 at 08:05 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Y’all remember the Tennessee cop Meagan Hall that fucked the whole department, got fired, and became a meme? She sued the city and was recently awarded $500k. When I hear about this kind of stuff I sometimes wonder why I work a honest job for a living. Also, hoeflation.

Ex-Tennessee cop Maegan Hall, fired over sex trysts with 6 other officers, settles fed lawsuit that will cost city whopping $500K
    https://nypost.com/2024/03/21/us-new...-for-500k/amp/

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Y’all remember the Tennessee cop Meagan Hall that fucked the whole department, got fired, and became a meme? She sued the city and was recently awarded $500k. When I hear about this kind of stuff I sometimes wonder why I work a honest job for a living. Also, hoeflation.

Ex-Tennessee cop Maegan Hall, fired over sex trysts with 6 other officers, settles fed lawsuit that will cost city whopping $500K
    https://nypost.com/2024/03/21/us-new...-for-500k/amp/
    I'm not going to lie, if I had a set of tits and a kittycat, I would wield that shit like a weapon of mass destruction.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I'm not going to lie, if I had a set of tits and a kittycat, I would wield that shit like a weapon of minor infection.
    ftfy
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie