Page 761 of 763 FirstFirst ... 261661711751759760761762763 LastLast
Results 7,601 to 7,610 of 7625

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    It's racist to observe children lack access to computers or have never been exposed to one? Interesting claim there.
    Here's the quote again.. notice what she said:

“Right now we have, you know, young black kids growing up in the Bronx who don’t even know what the word ‘computer’ is."

Notice she didn't say lack of access or never been exposed to one?

Also, don't we still have libraries and public schools? How does anyone believe that they wouldn't have access to one?

A quick google search shows 20 libraries in the immediate Bronx area.

Also, pedos like you shouldn't use terms like "expose" and "children" in the same sentence.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

You know, Biden is right, there are some young black kids growing up that don't know the word computer. They are like 9 months old and crawling around but if you want to look closely enough, it's somewhat true.

Can't wait to get that racist, pedo out of office.
    Last edited by ~Rocktar~; 05-08-2024 at 05:47 PM.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    It's racist to assume no black child knows the word "computer", yes. Even black leaders have called out her racist words.
    Re-read your own quote. She said, "Right now we have, you know, young black kids growing up in the Bronx who don’t even know what the word ‘computer’ is." Saying that there are children who fit that description is not the same as saying all black children don't know what the word computer is. Only dumb people, and those failing to make partisan attacks fail to parse a sentence that simple properly.

Re-read your own quote. She said, "Right now we have, you know, young black kids growing up in the Bronx who don’t even know what the word ‘computer’ is." Saying that there are children who fit that description is not the same as saying all black children don't know what the word computer is.
    That's not how the English language works.

If I said "People on the PC are dumb" everyone would know I am calling everyone on the PC dumb. That's why I wouldn't say that, because not everyone on the PC is dumb. Instead I would say "Some people on the PC are dumb", or more specifically "Seran is dumb."

Just like if I said "people have hair", I wouldn't need to specify "ALL people have hair", because it's obvious I am referring to all people without having to specify "all" people.

Saying "young black kids growing up in the Bronx don't know what the word 'computer' is" is saying every black kid growing up in the Bronx doesn't know what a computer is.

If she wanted to say SOME of them didn't know what a computer is then she would have phrased it differently.

Your issue, as per usual, is with the English language, not me.

Also how many times are you going to move these goal posts?

First it was "She said they didn't have access to a computer", now you're saying "She just said some of them didn't know what a computer is." How much more are you willing to embarrass yourself to defend this very obvious racist comment from a Democrat?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 05-08-2024 at 07:01 PM.

Blog Entries

Re-read your own quote. She said, "Right now we have, you know, young black kids growing up in the Bronx who don’t even know what the word ‘computer’ is." Saying that there are children who fit that description is not the same as saying all black children don't know what the word computer is. Only dumb people, and those failing to make partisan attacks fail to parse a sentence that simple properly.
    Just the black ones?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

I see you have doubled down. Let’s see where this takes us.

If I were to have personally observed this behavior in one child in the Bronx and then publicly said the following:

“Right now we have, you know, young black kids growing up in the Bronx without a daddy, eating fried chicken, dropping out of school, and smoking blunts.”

Is that not a racist thing to say?
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 05-08-2024 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Just the black ones?
    As Biden would say about them, we have predators on our streets that are beyond the pale.

How do you fail like this every single day?

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post

If I were to have personally observed this behavior in one child in the Bronx and then publicly said the following:

“Right now we have, you know, young black kids growing up in the Bronx without a daddy, eating fried chicken, dropping out of school, and smoking blunts.”

That is not what she said, but I can see how your own racist remarks appeals to your bigotry.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post

That is not what she said, but I can see how your own racist remarks appeals to your bigotry.
    We have a triple.

One of sErAn'S biggest accomplishments in life is dying more than anyone else on a retard hill.

"I don't see what she said was racist!" -sErAn

That's because you are cut from the same retard cloth as white liberal women who don't believe black people can do anything without your help because they are inferior to you in so many ways.

YOU know what a computer is.. but black kids in the Bronx can't possibly know.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 05-09-2024 at 07:38 AM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME