Page 112 of 763 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212612 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 7625

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    https://theweek.com/speedreads/83519...mueller-report

Here you go, Trump's plan to weaponize illegal immigrants was to detract from the fact that his own appointee "completely exonerated" him from a report that he's not willing to let any members of congress read.
    How can you weaponize illegal aliens if you are basically doing what each of them want?

Illegals want a place where they can live in peace and harmony.
    Sanctuary cities want illegal aliens to grow their diversity and become a great city.

There's literally nothing to weaponize given that they both want each other.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

How come you haven't killed yourself yet? You'd make this board much better if you just say, took your own life.
    Unlike you, I have things to live for.

You, on the other hand don't.

Literally no one would notice if you did.

At all.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

3. Default

I have FOMO because all the images are blocked here at work.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

How come you haven't killed yourself yet? You'd make this board much better if you just say, took your own life.
    Look how triggered you are.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I have things to live for.
    Yeah your sister should be giving birth to your son pretty soon, gotta knock her up again.

Yeah your sister should be giving birth to your son pretty soon, gotta knock her up again.
    This is sad even by sellstuff1 standards.

You remind me of an edgy 10 year old in school, desperately trying too hard to get the cool kids to notice him, but in this case the "cool kids" consists of Androidpk and he's the class loner that smells and no one likes.

Reach for those stars!
    Last edited by Tgo01; 04-15-2019 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    This is sad even by sellstuff1 standards.

You remind me of an edgy 10 year old in school, desperately trying too hard to get the cool kids to notice him, but in this case the "cool kids" consists of Androidpk and he's the class loner that smells and no one likes.

Reach for those stars!
    So what do you do for a living Dreaven, besides watching Alex Jones and begging people to keep your lights on?

Yep, you are retarded, this isn't some Game of Thrones mashup, PB has a real job, life and so on. Seriously, troll harder, you wanted a title shot against Back and were making a good show of it and then this. You see, this is why Back holds the title, you just don't have the stamina to maintain the retarded trolling long enough to win.

Just another pathetic loser who messed up their title bout. They could have been a contender.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Pretty sure sellstuff1 is pk.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Yep, you are retarded, this isn't some Game of Thrones mashup, PB has a real job, life and so on. Seriously, troll harder, you wanted a title shot against Back and were making a good show of it and then this. You see, this is why Back holds the title, you just don't have the stamina to maintain the retarded trolling long enough to win.

Just another pathetic loser who messed up their title bout. They could have been a contender.
    You're retarded.