Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
Let's try an analogy, Seran, to see if we can't get you to understand just how racist you are for defending the racist comment from Hochul.

Imagine if you said "Black people love eating watermelon and fried chicken and they love grape soda!" Then when people rightly pointed out what a racist comment that was you defended yourself by saying "I didn't say ALL black people! I am just pointing out that there are some black people who love eating watermelon and fried chicken and love grape soda."

You're racist, Seran. You defend racist Democrats here on the PC all the time.

But please spend more time here on the PC, Seran, it's better than your other hobby of committing hate crimes against Jews.
It’s ddd..ddd…different when Democrats say something racist.

On the same subject, did you know in Lebanon that Palestinians are barred from naturalization, cannot own land, and do not receive benefits of citizenship like healthcare and education? Unlike Israel, it truly is an apartheid state there. Palestinians and their descendants who fled to Lebanon after the 1948 Israeli-Arab War have stateless refugee status. I haven’t seen one single protest about this. Why? The unspoken answer is that Israelis are viewed as white while Lebanese are not. The double standards of these idiots is truly amazing.