Page 335 of 763 FirstFirst ... 235285325333334335336337345385435 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 7625

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Putting a thug and a murderer in the top federal prosecutor role sounds about right for Democrats.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    They might give the pigeon a reprieve. His US leg band is faked.

Fakin ass pigeon

https://apnews.com/article/australia...902b1ed4270345
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

The federal government is giving up to 9000 dollars for funeral expenses for COVID related deaths.

Is this virus just a giant piggy bank to Democrats or what? What even is this shit anymore? Since when does the federal government hand out money to pay for funeral expenses from a virus? Shit for just about any funeral period.

The death benefits for social security is something like 200 dollars, and that's with the deceased paying into the fund their entire fucking lives. Their spouse doesn't even get a final fucking check for the month the person died in to help cover funeral costs.

A vet who the military admits died from service related injuries only gets something like 3k covered for their funeral benefits, and that's with the fucking government admitting they are the reason the vet died.

And yet Democrats decided to give victims of the China virus 9k?

Identity politics and literally buying votes with tax dollars are the only ways Democrats know how to win elections anymore.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 05-08-2021 at 05:13 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    The federal government is giving up to 9000 dollars for funeral expenses for COVID related deaths.

Is this virus just a giant piggy bank to Democrats or what? What even is this shit anymore? Since when does the federal government hand out money to pay for funeral expenses from a virus? Shit for just about any funeral period.

The death benefits for social security is something like 200 dollars, and that's with the deceased paying into the fund their entire fucking lives. Their spouse doesn't even get a final fucking check for the month the person died in to help cover funeral costs.

A vet who the military admits died from service related injuries only gets something like 3k covered for their funeral benefits, and that's with the fucking government admitting they are the reason the vet died.

Identity politics and literally buying votes with tax dollars are the only ways Democrats know how to win elections anymore.
    Human nature will never cease to fail.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01

Outdoing Stephen Colbert when he played a parody of a conservative is quite the feat. Spectacular cognitive dissonance, Dreaven. Bravo.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 05-08-2021 at 10:39 AM.

Blog Entries

How about those job numbers though?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984