Page 760 of 763 FirstFirst ... 260660710750758759760761762 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,600 of 7625

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Mark Hamill was always a B movie actor and just got REALLY lucky to be cast in Star Wars. Name a movie he's been in besides Star Wars or related to Star Wars. He's nothing. Go watch his "acting" in Star Wars, he was terrible.
    Hamill was given the role as Luke simply because he had the "Pop teen hunk" look for the 70's. After Star Wars was released that look was starting to fade and they regretted having him play the role of Luke. If not for Darth Vader, Han Solo (Harrison Ford) and the cutting edge filming, Star Wars would have flopped.

I probably saw Star Wars at least 7 times in the theater, I was a fanatic until after half way through Empire Strikes Back then the entire series went down hill from there. Return of the Jedi was a huge letdown considering how long we used to have to wait between releases. Nearly every scene that is Luke oriented is cringe shit that makes the character of Luke feel like a giant fucking crybaby.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Hamill was given the role as Luke simply because he had the "Pop teen hunk" look for the 70's. After Star Wars was released that look was starting to fade and they regretted having him play the role of Luke. If not for Darth Vader, Han Solo (Harrison Ford) and the cutting edge filming, Star Wars would have flopped.

I probably saw Star Wars at least 7 times in the theater, I was a fanatic until after half way through Empire Strikes Back then the entire series went down hill from there. Return of the Jedi was a huge letdown considering how long we used to have to wait between releases. Nearly every scene that is Luke oriented is cringe shit that makes the character of Luke feel like a giant fucking crybaby.

I don't remember the video quality being this terrible
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

"But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some power converters!”

-Mark Hamill aka Little Whiney Bitch

Any bets on how long it is before Lt Colonel Pruden faces disciplinary action discussing details about the defensive weaknesses of Israel?

US Marines official: Nearly half of drones IDF shoots down are its own

The IDF is shooting down a significant number of its own drones in the course of operations, The War Zone (TWZ) reported Thursday, citing a US Marine Corps official.

According to Marine Lt.-Col. Michael Pruden, the IDF destroyed 40% of its own uncrewed aerial systems (UAS).

Pruden is head of the Marine Air Command and Control Integration Branch of the Air Combat Element Division within the service's Combat Development and Integration Command (CD&I).

"Something interesting that comes from Israel, 40 percent, 40 percent (this figure was repeated for emphasis), of the UASs ... knocked out" by Israel are instances of "friendly fire," Pruden said during a talk at the annual Modern Day Marine exposition on Wednesday.

He did not provide any additional details of this statistic, including a timeframe, according to TWZ. However, he did imply that this data comes from operations in the Gaza Strip in the current war against Hamas.

While discussing possible reasons for this number of friendly drones that are knocked down, Pruden said, "As Israel's engaging in Gaza, and they're on their front line, they see a small UAS; what are they going to do if it's not identified immediately? They're going to shoot it down."

Pruden said this is the default course of action because the time between when a drone might be detected and when it could execute an attack is usually measured in "seconds."

Pruden clarified that the IDF has also previously acknowledged accidental knockdowns of its drones. Since the IDF has one of the world's most advanced integrated air defense systems, if this is an issue for Israel’s military, it will likely be an issue for other militaries worldwide.

The US Marine official highlighted a related communication issue in the US military. "How am I putting a small UAS in the sky, thousands of these things, and not telling anybody about it, especially your ground-based air defense and counter-UAS [elements]?"

Pruden sees these mistaken interceptions as a problem that will only increase as the number of drones flying through the air increases in volume.

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/article-799885

“Right now we have, you know, young black kids growing up in the Bronx who don’t even know what the word ‘computer’ is.”
    -Gov. Kathy Hochul

Dafuq did she just say?

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    “Right now we have, you know, young black kids growing up in the Bronx who don’t even know what the word ‘computer’ is.”
    -Gov. Kathy Hochul

Dafuq did she just say?
    Something very racist which will she will get away with because she's a Democrat.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    -Gov. Kathy Hochul

Dafuq did she just say?

It's on the same level of "They can't vote because they don't know how to get an ID!" -Democrat playbook, page 1 of why we can't have voter ID laws.

This will be used to give free computers to black people because they're not as smart as our liberal women....
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 05-08-2024 at 12:05 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Something very racist which will she will get away with because she's a Democrat.
    It's racist to observe children lack access to computers or have never been exposed to one? Interesting claim there.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    It's racist to observe children lack access to computers or have never been exposed to one? Interesting claim there.
    It's racist to assume no black child knows the word "computer", yes. Even black leaders have called out her racist words.

This is right up there with Biden's "Poor kids can be just as smart as white kids." When you assume an entire race of people don't know the meaning of a word or are poor, that makes you a racist. Being a Democrat doesn't give you a right to act racist and not get called out for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    That is not what she said. Try again.