Page 756 of 760 FirstFirst ... 256656706746754755756757758 ... LastLast
Results 7,551 to 7,560 of 7593

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    What would a stiff-wristed policy look like?

When Trump was President, Iran hit a US air base with 10 missiles, injuring 34 American soldiers. Over the following days, Trump's statements evolved as follows..

• First, Trump claimed that Iran had called him in advance and said the missile strike would be for show and no missiles would hit the US base, and Trump said that, in fact, no missiles had hit the base.
    • Later, Trump acknowledged that a few missiles hit the base, but he said no soldiers were injured.
    • Still later, Trump said the soldiers just had headaches and were not seriously injured.
    • Then, we later learned, when the Pentagon told Trump that soldiers were seriously injured in the attack, the White House blocked Purple Hearts so that there would be no publicity to conflict with Trump's false public statements.
    • Finally, after Trump left the White House, the Pentagon was able to award the soldiers the medals they had earned.

Trump never explained why, if he knew of the attack in advance, he did not warn the soldiers at the base. Is that the kind of foreign policy leadership you want?
    Yes, that is exactly the sort of leadership Conservative Republicans want.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Yes, that is exactly the sort of leadership Conservative Republicans want.
    Look who's here to kneel down and gobble it up.

Don't you ever get tired of being a Democrat toilet, sErAn?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So.... do you have a site source for this fantastic media story you just posted?

It is thoroughly sourced here.. http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...74#post2302274

This incident was one of the most shameful and, at the moment, underreported episodes of the Trump administration. I imagine that when President Biden gets around to reading my post, he'll start reminding people about it.

It is thoroughly sourced here.. http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...74#post2302274

This incident was one of the most shameful and, at the moment, underreported episodes of the Trump administration. I imagine that when President Biden gets around to reading my post, he'll start reminding people about it.
    So nice of you to remind tardbandit of prior instances of Trump's failure to honor soldiers out of political expedience.

Yes, yes.. I'm sure that there was a negative story about Trump and our state sponsored media just under reported it...

Do you live in the US or not ClydeR?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

So nice of you to remind tardbandit of prior instances of Trump's failure to honor soldiers out of political expedience.
    sErAn, please don't strut in here with your belt and remind everyone that ClydeR is at best #1 contender.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

don't forget that the only reason Biden hasn't gone to trial for anything is because he was deemed mentally unfit.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

A conspiracy nut from Florida posted about immolating himself and apparently did so today in a patriotic bonfire outside the court where Trump is being tried. Are all of you right wingers still with us?

Blog Entries

A conspiracy nut from Florida posted about immolating himself and apparently did so today in a patriotic bonfire outside the court where Trump is being tried. Are all of you right wingers still with us?
    You mean the dude that is a self-admitted anarcho-communist?

Hopefully this is the new trend for your ilk.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984