Page 755 of 759 FirstFirst ... 255655705745753754755756757 ... LastLast
Results 7,541 to 7,550 of 7585

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    This story is all over local news in Michigan. Why would Trump make up a story like that?
    Because he's a compulsive liar.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Because he's a compulsive liar.
    Also Seran: MSNBC IS REAL NEWS!!!!!!
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Maybe the people he spoke with identified as family members. Ever think of that, bigot?

Also:

Ignoring the part where she's factually incorrect about the highlighted line, she seems pretty upset that Trump is putting the focus on illegals, like the one who killed her sister, whose death could have been easily avoided.
    Is Mavi also another criminal living in the United States. Perhaps she's still be alive if she hadn't broken the law and entered the country unlawfully.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Harvard University to Offer Segregated Graduation Ceremonies Based on Race, Class, Sexuality

Harvard University's Office for Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging will once again host "affinity celebrations" at its 2024 commencement, according to documents obtained by National Review.

Harvard plans to hold a "Disability Celebration," a "Global Indigenous Celebration," an "Asian American, Pacific Islander, Desi-American (APIDA) Celebration," a "First Generation-Low Income Celebration," a "Jewish Celebration," a "Latinx Celebration," a "Lavender Celebration" — which refers to LGBT students — a "Black Celebration," a "Veterans Celebration," and an "Arab Celebration." The university will also hold a central commencement ceremony for students of all backgrounds.
    It's the straight white people who are the bigots though. Right Seran?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

5. Default

I still can't believe no one has commented on Blinken saying Ukraine will be part of NATO, WHILE THEY ARE AT WAR WITH RUSSIA. He should be fired on the spot and jailed for treason in trying to start WWIII.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...0in%20Brussels.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I still can't believe no one has commented on Blinken saying Ukraine will be part of NATO, WHILE THEY ARE AT WAR WITH RUSSIA. He should be fired on the spot and jailed for treason in trying to start WWIII.

That's all we need.. more crooked EU countries in NATO.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post

I mean its right on par with them saying that they dont recognize Taiwan's independence and that they wont interfere with Iran retaliating against Israel. Sadly it loses its impact at a certain point.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

The Middle East is what happens when you have a limp wristed foreign policy like we have now.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    The Middle East is what happens when you have a limp wristed foreign policy like we have now.
    What would a stiff-wristed policy look like?

When Trump was President, Iran hit a US air base with 10 missiles, injuring 34 American soldiers. Over the following days, Trump's statements evolved as follows..

• First, Trump claimed that Iran had called him in advance and said the missile strike would be for show and no missiles would hit the US base, and Trump said that, in fact, no missiles had hit the base.
    • Later, Trump acknowledged that a few missiles hit the base, but he said no soldiers were injured.
    • Still later, Trump said the soldiers just had headaches and were not seriously injured.
    • Then, we later learned, when the Pentagon told Trump that soldiers were seriously injured in the attack, the White House blocked Purple Hearts so that there would be no publicity to conflict with Trump's false public statements.
    • Finally, after Trump left the White House, the Pentagon was able to award the soldiers the medals they had earned.

Trump never explained why, if he knew of the attack in advance, he did not warn the soldiers at the base. Is that the kind of foreign policy leadership you want?

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    What would a stiff-wristed policy look like?

When Trump was President, Iran hit a US air base with 10 missiles, injuring 34 American soldiers. Over the following days, Trump's statements evolved as follows..

• First, Trump claimed that Iran had called him in advance and said the missile strike would be for show and no missiles would hit the US base, and Trump said that, in fact, no missiles had hit the base.
    • Later, Trump acknowledged that a few missiles hit the base, but he said no soldiers were injured.
    • Still later, Trump said the soldiers just had headaches and were not seriously injured.
    • Then, we later learned, when the Pentagon told Trump that soldiers were seriously injured in the attack, the White House blocked Purple Hearts so that there would be no publicity to conflict with Trump's false public statements.
    • Finally, after Trump left the White House, the Pentagon was able to award the soldiers the medals they had earned.

Trump never explained why, if he knew of the attack in advance, he did not warn the soldiers at the base. Is that the kind of foreign policy leadership you want?
    You'll forgive me if I just don't take your word for it... much like I didn't take your word for it when you made the claim that the southern invasion started under Trump. When I corrected your bullshit with actual facts and numbers, you quietly slunk away.. like you always do. You tried to double down.. but got double slapped for being stupid.

So.... do you have a site source for this fantastic media story you just posted?

I hope so.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 04-14-2024 at 09:18 AM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME