Page 223 of 763 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233273323723 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 7625

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    That's hilarious. California is the land of the nuts and fruits.
    BacKKKlash thinks California is perfectly normal.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    "Proud boy invasion"? And not the Antifa goons who are the real reason for so much destruction and violence?
    Uh, yeah. Proud Boy leadership said as much. They flew into Portland from Florida to cause trouble for the locals. Thats what these assholes do. They invade liberal enclaves and stir up trouble then turn around and cry "domestic terrorism" like babies when they get called out on their shit.

Blog Entries

Uh, yeah. Proud Boy leadership said as much. They flew into Portland from Florida to cause trouble for the locals. Thats what these assholes do. They invade liberal enclaves and stir up trouble then turn around and cry "domestic terrorism" like babies when they get called out on their shit.
    OMG, the conservatives have stolen the only page out of the activist liberals playbook. Everyone is racist!

P.S. Just ordered my INGSOC t-shirt this morning. I'm pretty stoked about it.

Last edited by Neveragain; 08-22-2019 at 04:37 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

So.. I'm sure you had the exact same response to the Occupy Wall Street groups that would literally do the same thing... right?

What's that? You didn't?? I'm shocked.

Stop being such a fucking hypocritical faggot.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So.. I'm sure you had the exact same response to the Occupy Wall Street groups that would literally do the same thing... right?

What's that? You didn't?? I'm shocked.

Stop being such a fucking hypocritical faggot.
    Not the same situation. Not the same goals. Not even close.

I can see how you and others would not understand the difference though.

Is there such a thing as peaceful protest in your view?

There are videos of Antifa beating people, stealing from people, breaking people's cameras, they smashed the windows of at least 2 buses, they attacked people with hammers, police confiscated bear mace and other assorted weapons from Antifa members, they chased down and beat people, they called black police officers coons and Uncle Toms, they taunted police by telling them to kill themselves.

But yeah, Proud Boys said words so Antifa had no choice.

You are so useless it makes me wonder how you even remember to feed yourself.

Literally, the same situation.

These assholes flew into places like NYC to cause trouble for the locals.

Literally the same situation, literally.

I can see how someone like you with a severe self awareness disability doesn't understand what a flaming hypocritical retard you are.

Yes. Do you?

SPOILER: Antifa isn't a peaceful protest. It's the exact opposite of a peaceful protest.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

There are videos of Antifa beating people, stealing from people, breaking people's cameras, they smashed the windows of at least 2 buses, they attacked people with hammers, police confiscated bear mace and other assorted weapons from Antifa members, they chased down and beat people, they called black police officers coons and Uncle Toms, they taunted police by telling them to kill themselves.

But yeah, Proud Boys said words so Antifa had no choice.

All that matters is the party. Antifa's crimes do not exist, only our enemies commit crimes.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 08-22-2019 at 08:23 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Is shitting on cop cars and smashing up random stores considered peaceful protest?
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

He doesn't. We feed him.