Page 733 of 763 FirstFirst ... 233633683723731732733734735743 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,330 of 7625

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Look man, you're the one defending what was clearly brain mush.

If you applied the same standards to your saviour as you do to his opponent then youd stop humping his leg too.

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

Said brain mush still resulted in the MSM going nuts over how Pelosi was in charge of Capitol Police and not Haley.

Are you going out of your way to intentionally miss the point or are you really this slow?
    Last edited by Methais; 01-24-2024 at 07:59 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Did said brain mush result in the MSM going nuts over how Pelosi was in charge of Capitol Police and not Haley? Or are you just going out of your way to intentionally miss the point?
    Did said brain mush make you think there's some mental issues going on?

Nah. This is all according to plan.

My point is simple. He's lost his brain. Yet you retards only claim it's Biden.

Last edited by Alfster; 01-24-2024 at 08:00 PM.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

You keep trying to say that I'm claiming that Trump is playing 10D chess or whatever. My point is that regardless of the reason for him saying it, even if it were due to brain mush, the MSM still pwned themselves with their reaction to it. Because they're stupid.

So again, are you just going out of your way to intentionally miss the point? Or are you really just this slow?
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Trump can put together coherent sentences and doesn’t turn into a Roomba on stage when he finishes a speech.

Sure he is getting old & possibly even slowing down, but it’s disingenuous of you to suggest that is the same as whatever is going on with Biden.

Jesus. It's like you haven't watched Biden over the past 3 years at all.

Or, you are just in the Cult of the D and pretend he's all there.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Romney has properly identified the grand plan of the Republican party, namely to prevent any resolution of the immigration process by legislative changes in order to maintain it as a campaign issue they can use against Democrats

‘Appalling’: Romney accuses Trump of trying to stop bill to blame Biden

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...iation-vpx.cnn

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Romney has properly identified the grand plan of the Republican party, namely to prevent any resolution of the immigration process by legislative changes in order to maintain it as a campaign issue they can use against Democrats
    Biden could simply rescind his Executive Orders on immigration and just do everything Trump did.. and the southern border would magically get back to normal.. which is about 100K encounters per month less.

Then, let's talk about building the wall and policing the border and removing the illegals that crossed over illegally.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Romney might be one of the only people on the planet whose chronic butthurt can compare to yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Romney might be one of the only people on the planet whose chronic butthurt can compare to yours.

I fucking love that picture.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I fucking love that picture.
    This one is a close second