Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Israel's Netanyahu to give emergency speech tonight on Iran's nuclear activities

Blog Entries

Default Israel's Netanyahu to give emergency speech tonight on Iran's nuclear activities

http://m.startribune.com/israeli-lea...ran/481253081/

Israel's prime minister scheduled a special prime-time statement Monday to reveal what his office said would be a "significant development" in the Iranian nuclear program.

Before the surprise announcement, Netanyahu canceled a speech at the parliament and convened an emergency meeting of his Security Cabinet at Israeli military headquarters in Tel Aviv. Netanyahu was to issue his statement from the same location later Monday.

Netanyahu's planned statement came on the heels of a missile attack in northern Syria that killed at least 26-pro-government fighters, mostly Iranians, according to a Syria war monitoring group. Israel had no comment on the strike, but there was widespread speculation that Israel was behind it.
    There were no immediate details on what Netanyahu planned to say. Israeli media speculated he was to reveal evidence claiming that Iran is violating the international nuclear deal. The 2015 deal gave Iran relief from crippling sanctions in exchange for curbs on its nuclear program
    Bloomberg is saying that US intel confirms:

Jennifer Jacobs
    ?Verified account @JenniferJJacobs
    8m8 minutes ago

NEW: US official confirms what Netanyahu said.

Israel shared the Iranian files with the U.S.
    And the U.S. verified the material as authentic, I'm told.

So what you are saying is that the Iranian deal is based upon Iranian deception.

I, for one, am shocked.

SHOCKED!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So what you are saying is that the Iranian deal is based upon Iranian deception.

I, for one, am shocked.

SHOCKED!
    How can this be??!?!! Obama promised we were all safe and Iran was ending it's nuclear ambitions. Say it isn't so. . .

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

4. Default

Sure, lets invade Iran because WMDs. GOP morons trying to lead us into another multi-trillion $ war.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Sure, lets invade Iran because WMDs. GOP morons trying to lead us into another multi-trillion $ war.
    I would be happy to let Israel have free reign on them.

The deal was shit, everyone knew it, lots of people said it and yet, hey, "peace in our time," We should have kept their cash, told them to fuck off and continued with sanctions and/or let Israel deal with them.
    Last edited by ~Rocktar~; 04-30-2018 at 10:56 PM.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    I would be happy to let Israel have free reign on them.

The deal was shit, everyone knew it, lots of people said it and yet, hey, "peace in our time," We should have kept their cash, told them to fuck off and continued with sanctions and/or let Israel deal with them.
    Or just mind our own fucking business for once. If the US is going to maintain a stockpile of thousands and thousands of nuclear weapons we have no place to tell other countries what they can and cannot research.

I don't doubt that they'll keep some records and knowledge so that they can ramp up their program if they choose to. Its not realistic to think they wouldn't. This whole Netanyahu intelligence briefing timed to trump wanting to end the deal, pompeo going to Israel and not meeting palestinians...its all a choreographed dance.

We have go keep in mind that trump has either "friends" or,enemies and we're picking sides in the mid east, arming up and getting ready to escalate.

We'll slap sanctions back on and Iran will go whole hog for a nuke and we won't be able to stop it. Kim dad and grandad fired 31 missiles in testing. He fired something like 89 in 6 years and we didn't keep him for getting a rocket that could deliver nukes to the USA.

This whole thing stinks to high heaven. We've been fucking Iran since the 50s and looks like we're going to continue.

8. Default

Netanyahu has been crying about Iran since the 80's. Israel needs to get rid of him and move on.

Or just mind our own fucking business for once. If the US is going to maintain a stockpile of thousands and thousands of nuclear weapons we have no place to tell other countries what they can and cannot research.
    What a sanctimonious pile of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    I don't doubt that they'll keep some records and knowledge so that they can ramp up their program if they choose to. Its not realistic to think they wouldn't. This whole Netanyahu intelligence briefing timed to trump wanting to end the deal, pompeo going to Israel and not meeting palestinians...its all a choreographed dance.

We have go keep in mind that trump has either "friends" or,enemies and we're picking sides in the mid east, arming up and getting ready to escalate.

We'll slap sanctions back on and Iran will go whole hog for a nuke and we won't be able to stop it. Kim dad and grandad fired 31 missiles in testing. He fired something like 89 in 6 years and we didn't keep him for getting a rocket that could deliver nukes to the USA.

This whole thing stinks to high heaven. We've been fucking Iran since the 50s and looks like we're going to continue.
    Iran fucked it's self. Also, the continued sucking of the Palestinian Authority dick by the west needs to end and so does western funding of their terrorist activities. They have been offered their own country and autonomy multiple times and turned it down. The only reason other Arabs give one shit about Palestinians is because they irritate Israel as evidenced by all the times they have refused resettlement/refugees and so on. As to realism, the vaunted Iranian deal required giving up all records, research and so on, which they obviously didn't, so they broke the deal. It's not like anyone with a brain ever expected them to live up to it in the first place. Now the question is, what to do about it and them as they have proven that they are willing to again export troops and arms around the Middle East and likely the world.

Amazingly drawing down troops, withdrawing from many places (Europe, Iraq and so on), downsizing the military and letting Liberal diplomacy flow hasn't worked and the world is a much more messy and dangerous place.

I am all for letting them all go at each other and watching from afar.

To bastardize a quote 'There will be peace in the middle east when Arabs love their children more than they hate Israel.'
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

Blog Entries

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Reza_Pahlavi

Under Mohammad Reza's reign, Iran marked the anniversary of 2,500 years of continuous Persian monarchy since the founding of the Achaemenid Empire by Cyrus the Great – concurrent with this celebration, Mohammad Reza changed the benchmark of the Iranian calendar from the hegira to the beginning of the First Persian Empire, measured from Cyrus the Great's coronation.[7] Mohammad Reza also introduced the White Revolution, a series of economic, social and political reforms with the proclaimed intention of transforming Iran into a global power and modernising the nation by nationalising certain industries and granting women suffrage.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984