I don't wanna start some drama but I really wanna let this out. The trolls will have a field day with this...

I'm not too fond of how the GMs handle their storylines. I have an inclination or feeling that GMs like Kenstrom only seem, note "seem" like they are biased to high-paying or should I say "Established" players. In the storyline, especially the current one it seem obvious that the GM NPCs only interact with "those" kind of characters/players. I am not saying names and I do not wish to accuse anyone, this is just a feeling I am getting. (I'll prolly get red repped for this).

I am talking about so-called "whales". The type who have like five or so premium accounts open at once. I'm sure people will start saying I'm a troll in disguise but I am not. Whirlin himself confirmed I'm a legit new player.

I will it though, I am aware my RP is "too extreme" and that I should tone down a notch. I am doing it now, but again my character is no troll type character. My character is mostly paranoid, and at times drunk.

So what am I saying? I am saying I hope Kenstrom and other GMs try to promote and encourage young and new characters or players to have their own special moment in the storyline other than being called having a "ego". Also, I guess it would be nice if storyline to rewards us with some exclusive items. RP awards aren't enough when you get killed dozens of times and lose lots of time/silvers/Chrisms. I hope people understand that this is just a opinion and in no way, shape or form am I associated with any troll. Thank you for understanding.