Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Some Candor Reputation Comments

1. Default Some Candor Reputation Comments

Why keep all Candor's reputation comments to myself when I can share the idiocy of all of you to...all of you...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cease and desist in your wretched toolery.
    I think you are a gigantic dumbfuck, but I want you to remain in obscurity instead of having all red rep. Sorry.
    bet you havent fucked a pussy yet that you havent paid for... or got drunk
    ass
    you're are dumb
    Your schtick is tired.
    you're gay
    I have no idea who the fuck you and I don't care either.
    Blah blah blah, penis.
    Saying each little word with a period after it doesn't make you any less of a troll, because you are wrong.
    Amazing how easy the decision to downvote you was.
    you suuuuuuuck
    Go away.
    i want my diamond back
    fuck you. trolling pos
    Who are you again?
    Stop being a jackass, maybe?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and my personal favorite:
    i thought you were roleplaying a dumbass, but it seems you didn't roleplay at all.

honorable mentions:
    to counter some of the neg rep you are getting from the disproportionate number of guys on this board who feel the need to over compensate for their tiny dicks with a pile of guns.
    You just made Bobmuhthol the 2nd dumbest person in this thread.
    It was dead until you resurrected it fucktard

I just want to take a moment to remind people, or show people who did'nt see the thread, of how Candor talked this load of shit about things she was gonna do. Then all the sudden her vagina randomly grew bigger, and she got a huge case of being skurred or something.

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...-to-Shattered!

[Shattered]-GSF:Michaelous: "thats it ill go slunntty on your ass"
    [Shattered]-GSF:Snoopy: "you mean.. die repeatedly and get your char broke?"

Candor can kiss my ass too.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Klepta View Post
    Candor can kiss my ass too.
    Drop dead, Klepta. People in the game were accusing me of being you, and face it sweetie, you're nowhere near in my league.

"Oh, look how smart I am, I'll register the name Klepta and make a post about hating Candor, that'll throw them off for sure! They will never suspect we are actually one and the same person ever again. Oh yeah, I'm awesome!" was probably what you were thinking, right?

So far as I am concerned, all of these posts are Candor. Even this one.

Isn't it a ban-able offense to pose as someone else? We need to get Anticor's wiener (dogs) on this ASAP!
    [LNet]-GSIV:Methais: "I raped myself once. I saw myself in the mirror and I couldn't resist. It was intense."

Quote Originally Posted by jaroc View Post
    I just want to take a moment to remind people, or show people who did'nt see the thread, of how Candor talked this load of shit about things she was gonna do. Then all the sudden her vagina randomly grew bigger, and she got a huge case of being skurred or something.

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...-to-Shattered!

I think you're onto something here.

From now on, Candor shall be referred to as a female in all persons and tenses.

Because she's a cunt.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I've been online gaming before Gemstone existed, played many different games. The strange thing is, every single one of them has had some kid like Candor playing. Sadly every game also has a few idiots who are foolish enough for fall for the trolling.

It's usually a repressed thirteen to twenty year old who has finally slipped the notice of his mother and finally has some chance to draw attention to themselves. Good, or bad, they don't really care as long as someone is paying any attention to them at all. Too lazy to build a viable character, too inept to make friends, they just strut and posture, griefing the low level characters, and jumping on the public chat channel begging for attention from a captive audience.

It's an old tired routine. Since 1989, I've seen dozens of Candors. Most eventually grow up and realize there's more to life than none too clever attention whoring. It's really best not to mock them because you don't want to be accused of cyber bullying when one offs himself.

Aaaaaaaand scene.

/thread
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.