Page 78 of 240 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast

Thread: Denouement of U.S. Empire

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    What's the alternative solution? Oh wait, did I already ask you this and you said the solution was to lock the kids up with the parents?
    I feel like I've typed this out here plenty of times already. Do you realize that this is a trump policy? Have you noticed how this has changed since he's been in office?

The solution is to not lock up the parents and separate them from their kids. Process them as either refugees, asylum seekers or for deportation.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Canada doesn’t even know what Mexicans are yet...
    Sure we do, we got Chipotle!

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    The solution is to not lock up the parents and separate them from their kids. Process them as either refugees, asylum seekers or for deportation.
    So, wait, we just process everyone as a refugee or asylum seeker and let them roam free in our country? You know not everyone who crosses our border is a refugee or asylum seeker, right? And once we let them loose in this big country of ours it would be all that more difficult to find them to deport them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So, wait, we just process everyone as a refugee or asylum seeker and let them roam free in our country? You know not everyone who crosses our border is a refugee or asylum seeker, right? And once we let them loose in this big country of ours it would be all that more difficult to find them to deport them.
    Yes, that's what we do. They'll have hearings and applications and be processed for either admittance or deportation. Obama let them apply for refugee status at home, trump makes them show up at the border. Most of our illegals overstay their visas and aren't walking across the border but you all don't give a shit about that. The "border" scare is a wedge issue that you keep wedging deeper.

Yes, that's what we do.
    That is absolutely insane.

They'll have hearings and applications and be processed for either admittance or deportation.
    Sure, assuming they even bother to show up.

Obama let them apply for refugee status at home, trump makes them show up at the border.
    Trump makes them show up at the border? First of all, source? Second of all, so? What compels them to illegally enter our nation?

Most of our illegals overstay their visas and aren't walking across the border but you all don't give a shit about that.
    Actually last I looked up this stat only about 40% of illegal aliens overstay their visas, the others illegally cross our border.

The "border" scare is a wedge issue that you keep wedging deeper.
    Hey man I would have no problem with border security if you Democrats just opened up your homes to these "refugees" and housed them with you and took responsibility for their actions. So when are you guys going to start doing that?

Washington times:

Staggering number of visa overstays now biggest problem in illegal immigration
    740K illegal immigrants came legally but didn't leave in time in 2016

By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Monday, May 22, 2017
    The nexus of illegal immigration into the U.S. has shifted away from the southwest border and into the country’s air and sea ports, where more than 54 million visitors checked in last year — and nearly 630,000 of them didn’t go home, according to new numbers released Monday.

NBC news citing a report:

The majority of immigrants settling in the U.S. without authorization are first coming to the country legally, raising questions about the effectiveness of President Donald Trump's plan to build a wall on the U.S.-Mexican border.

Crossing the border is not the way "the large majority of persons now become undocumented," the Center for Migration Studies (CMS) said in a recent report. Two-thirds of those who joined the undocumented population did so by entering with a valid visa and then overstaying their period of admission, the center repored.
    Last edited by cwolff; 06-15-2018 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    He wasn't really a leftist.

He was just having a meltdown.

This needs to be added to the PC Meltdown Hall of Fame.

Someone get on that.
    If you want something done right.. do it yourself...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Sept. 30, 2014

WASHINGTON — President Obama has approved a plan to allow several thousand young children from Central American countries to apply for refugee status in the United States, providing a legal path for some of them to join family members already living in America, White House officials said Tuesday.

The program is aimed at helping to discourage many children from making a long, dangerous trek across Mexico in an attempt to cross into the United States and join their parents. The idea was first presented to Mr. Obama at the height of the summer’s border crisis, when tens of thousands of young children from El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras were pouring across the border from Mexico and presenting themselves to American border patrol agents as refugees fleeing from rape and gang violence.
    This was to keep down the number of unaccompanied minors. They have to arrive here now.

I feel like I've typed this out here plenty of times already. Do you realize that this is a trump policy? Have you noticed how this has changed since he's been in office?
    The law has changed since President Trump took office?

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

The bottom line to all of this is that you and trump are making a decision to fuck up these families and kids. It,doesn't have to be this way but you all want it.

You also want to build a magnificent, beautiful, permanently manned fixed fortification across some thousands of miles of wilderness because dumb ass trump was ill-informed on the subject.