Page 19 of 240 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Denouement of U.S. Empire

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    People can claim whatever they want. It wouldn't stop, say, a special counsel from doing their job.
    Yes, that is a good point about the special counsel. Damage is being done globally and we're not going to have a special counsel to investigate all that. We will be cleaning up the mess from this presidency for generations.

Blog Entries

We'll just have to agree to disagree that using the term "fake news" in other parts of the world is "doing damage."

cwolff is such a fragile little pussy

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    I think it’s more than just that. People are realizing that liberal policies are BS. They don’t produce what is promised. A party that is solely based on identity politics will eventually turn on itself.

The best entertainment is watching liberal vs. liberal. The recent Starbucks debacle is a good example.

The time4pulsingwithrage and butthurtswithwolves of the world will eventually just turn on each other.
    What's happening with Starbucks? I've been too busy fapping to keep it up.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-17-2018 at 10:48 AM. Reason: did you see what I did there?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    This is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    He makes Backlash look almost masculine.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

A panel of three judges, each appointed by a Republican president to the federal appeals court in Chicago, ruled unanimously on Thursday against President Trump’s effort to withhold money from “sanctuary cities.”

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit upheld a nationwide injunction that blocks the Justice Department from using “the sword of federal funding to conscript state and local authorities to aid in federal civil immigration enforcement.”
    Good to see the judiciary holding up.

President Trump questioned both Attorney General Jeff Sessions and FBI Director Christopher Wray over why two top FBI officials who were removed from Robert Mueller's investigation were still at their jobs after it was revealed they sent text messages critical of the president.

Vox reports that Trump repeatedly asked why agent Peter Strzok and counsel Lisa Page were still employed by the bureau months after being removed from the Mueller investigation and disciplined.
    Bad to see that trump's an idiot.
    Last edited by cwolff; 04-20-2018 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post

crying.jpg

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

What does it mean to be the national-security adviser when some of the greatest threats confronting the nation may be the proclivities and limitations of the President himself?
    When he served as Trump’s national-security adviser, H. R. McMaster realized that, during briefings, the President “wasn’t absorbing a fucking thing he said,” a friend reported.
    How do you do your duty when the boss has the mind of a chimpanzee? This article attempts to shed some light on this question.

How do you do your duty when the boss has the mind of a chimpanzee? This article attempts to shed some light on this question.
    crying.jpg