Page 18 of 240 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Denouement of U.S. Empire

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I'm gonna assume that the left wasn't nearly as unhinged back then as they are today either, to the point where some of their base is jumping ship or at the very least staying home on election day.

In a world with time4funs and cwolffs shrieking massive retardation all over the place and trying to turn everything about society upside down, there will be people on both sides who would rather Trump even if he's guilty of everything than anyone the left would put up.

TLDR: People like you and time4fun are why no one cares.
    I think it’s more than just that. People are realizing that liberal policies are BS. They don’t produce what is promised. A party that is solely based on identity politics will eventually turn on itself.

The best entertainment is watching liberal vs. liberal. The recent Starbucks debacle is a good example.

The time4pulsingwithrage and butthurtswithwolves of the world will eventually just turn on each other.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    This is a little bit of the blowback we can expect from the trump presidency.
    JAMES COMEY: I worry that the norms at the center of this country-- we can fight as Americans about guns or taxes or immigration, and we always have. But what we have in common is a set of norms. Most importantly, the truth. "We hold these truths to be self-evident," right? Truth is the fourth word of that sentence. That's what we are. And if we lose that, if we lose tethering of our leaders to that truth, what are we? And so I started to worry. Actually, the foundation of this country is in jeopardy when we stop measuring our leaders against that central value of the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    JAMES COMEY: I worry that the norms at the center of this country-- we can fight as Americans about guns or taxes or immigration, and we always have. But what we have in common is a set of norms. Most importantly, the truth. "We hold these truths to be self-evident," right? Truth is the fourth word of that sentence. That's what we are. And if we lose that, if we lose tethering of our leaders to that truth, what are we? And so I started to worry. Actually, the foundation of this country is in jeopardy when we stop measuring our leaders against that central value of the truth.
    Says the man who protected Hillary twice and is a partisan hack.

Blog Entries

This is a little bit of the blowback we can expect from the trump presidency.
    So we're back to being upset over words?

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Says the man who protected Hillary twice and is a partisan hack.
    Its cool that you want to be involved politically, but do add some honesty if you can.
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Same goes for you Mr. DickHead. Attempting to spin blowback as a snowflake PC issue. Fuckin' A. What the he'll is wrong with you all? Its like you hate America, the flag and everything we have tried to stand for all these years.

Blog Entries

Its cool that you want to be involved politically, but do add some honesty if you can.

Same goes for you Mr. DickHead. Attempting to spin blowback as a snowflake PC issue. Fuckin' A. What the he'll is wrong with you all? Its like you hate America, the flag and everything we have tried to stand for all these years.
    It isn't spin, and it isn't blowback. In the cases you cited, where warranted, we have the legal system to take care of what needs to be handled accordingly. Otherwise yes, they're just words.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

It isn't spin, and it isn't blowback. In the cases you cited, where warranted, we have the legal system to take care of what needs to be handled accordingly. Otherwise yes, they're just words.
    Nope. It is blowback and its happening all over. Any little dictator we come down on and he can claim, "Fake News". They already do.

There will be other unintended consequences of this presidency. We haven't begun to feel the repercussions.

Blog Entries

Nope. It is blowback and its happening all over. Any little dictator we come down on and he can claim, "Fake News". They already do.

There will be other unintended consequences of this presidency. We haven't begun to feel the repercussions.
    People can claim whatever they want. It wouldn't stop, say, a special counsel from doing their job.

Calling Trump a dictator makes you look more ignorant and retarded than normal.

That feat is extremely difficult to do, given your posts.

Well done.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.