Page 121 of 240 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 2394

Thread: Denouement of U.S. Empire

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    This threads worth reading. It helps explain why tg and others are working so hard to compare me to Hitler and Pol Pot.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...660552192.html
    I'm comparing you to Hitler and Pol Pot because you said it was a good thing old white people were dying then you implied you wanted all white people who disagreed with you to die when you suggested I should die too.

But facts seem to be to you what garlic is to vampires.

This threads worth reading. It helps explain why tg and others are working so hard, and by hard I mean like a 30 second posts, to point out me being a soy fed pussy hat wearing emotionally unstable beta male with no concept of logic or reality or not shitting my pants.

https://www.lemonparty.org
    Ah yes, they were pretty spot on.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-26-2018 at 11:37 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

This threads worth reading. It helps explain why tg and others are working so hard to compare me to Hitler and Pol Pot.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...660552192.html
    Nobody is trying, you said it was good news that white people are dying off.

It takes 0 effort.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Hey so, how do the more left wing members of the forum feel about Maxine Waters openly calling for people to harass and "push back" on Trump's cabinet whenever they are in public?
    Hey look, the mobs have already started to form and a bunch of punks are harassing and intimidating senior citizens.

https://twitter.com/WiredSources/sta...10666019954689

So, cwolff, when can we expect you to condemn Maxine Waters' dangerous call to action and people following up on her commands? I get it, Mitch McConnel is an old white man so you think he deserves death so that's no big deal, but his wife is an elderly Asian woman, surely she doesn't deserve this type of treatment, right? Oh, wait, she's a Republican, of course she does.

Hey look, the mobs have already started to form and a bunch of punks are harassing and intimidating senior citizens.

https://twitter.com/WiredSources/sta...10666019954689

So, cwolff, when can we expect you to condemn Maxine Waters' dangerous call to action and people following up on her commands? I get it, Mitch McConnel is an old white man so you think he deserves death so that's no big deal, but his wife is an elderly Asian woman, surely she doesn't deserve this type of treatment, right? Oh, wait, she's a Republican, of course she does.
    Look at this tolerant lefist calling for people to firebomb a van filled with people she disagrees with and then watch other leftists defend her because Steven Crowder is picking on a woman.

cwolff? Hello? This thing on? Or you too busy finding obscure and fringe opinion posts in foreign papers about what a meanie head Trump is?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 06-27-2018 at 12:41 AM.

Blog Entries

Look at this tolerant lefist calling for people to firebomb a van filled with people she disagrees with and then watch other leftists defend her because Steven Crowder is picking on a woman.

cwolff? Hello? This thing on? Or you too busy finding obscure and fringe opinion posts in foreign papers about what a meanie head Trump is?
    We need gun control so we don't get shot while we firebomb your shit, thanks. ~ The criminal left

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

cwolff is pulling a pk right now, probably because he spent the last week getting pwned.

He'll be back to his normal stupidity at an undetermined time, and in the meantime he'll log in, post some random stupidity real quick, and then dip out again.

Then when it's all said and done and he looks dumber than ever, he'll claim he was trolling us the whole time and we all took the bait.

I like how every one of these idiots, like that dumb Asian chick in the video, clam up whenever someone confronts them and they're not behind the safety of their keyboard.

cwolff would probably skip straight to autistic screeching.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-27-2018 at 08:29 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Are you looking for forgiveness or empathy or what? The real answer is that you're so morally compromised you want to bring everyone down to your level. Some fringe weirdo gets attention for talking shit and you use that as an excuse for not condemning the Presidents shit talking. Pundits used to opine that there would be a low too low for the trump supporter. We've yet to see it. At this point they could produce the piss tape and a sequel featuring trump in bed with Putin telling him how he will turn the USA upside down for Russia and you'd probably explain it away.

Are you looking for forgiveness or empathy or what? The real answer is that you're so morally compromised you want to bring everyone down to your level. Some fringe weirdo gets attention for talking shit and you use that as an excuse for not condemning the Presidents shit talking. Pundits used to opine that there would be a low too low for the trump supporter. We've yet to see it. At this point they could produce the piss tape and a sequel featuring trump in bed with Putin telling him how he will turn the USA upside down for Russia and you'd probably explain it away.
    Who are you even crying to at this point?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Some good news here. It's also probably the real reason we have DJT as president. Ultimately though, you can't stop it and the country's going to change. GOP will have to change with it.
    Who's been morally compromised and the fringe weirdo?

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984