Page 189 of 240 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2394

Thread: Denouement of U.S. Empire

1. Default

Trolls gonna troll. That's all they do on the PC, troll and harass.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I am gonna troll. That's all I do on the PC, troll and harass and threaten to DOX people and threaten subpoenas.
    ftfy
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Trolls gonna troll. That's all they do on the PC, troll and harass.
    Hey look! We have our very own troll hunter right here on the PC!

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    I was going to start this sentence with the words "I can't believe.." but I can believe it. You two are shitting all over an American who's doing what he can do about Russian meddling in our elections. If nothing else, just say a quiet thanks to this guy and move on. Why you'd choose to mock what he's doing is beyond me.
    You would have to be one of the most gullible people on the planet to believe that after 2 years of digging and "investigating" that this "ZOMG RUSSIA COLLUSION" thing is still real and not just a paper thin excuse for losing a gimme election.

Oh hey look.. it's a whole group of useless, naive idiots to continue to carry the water!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

"It's not hyperbole to say that this man (trump) and his henchmen and henchwomen are a real threat to this republic...trump was a gift to fox and fox was a gift to trump. It's viewers have an utterly skewed view of reality"

Col. Ralph Peters.

Rudy should learn from this guy. Truth is truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Hey look! We have our very own troll hunter right here on the PC!
    I hope you have a good lawyer. Androidpk will be serving you with papers soon with his pro-bono lawyer who believes he has a good case.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

"It's not hyperbole to say that this man (trump) and his henchmen and henchwomen are a real threat to this republic...trump was a gift to fox and fox was a gift to trump. It's viewers have an utterly skewed view of reality"

Col. Ralph Peters.

Rudy should learn from this guy. Truth is truth.
    LOL.. if you have to start your stupidity with "It's not hyperbole".. you might just be an idiot.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Talking about the slippery slope, here's Krugmans take on it.

The real news of the past few weeks isn’t that Trump is a wannabe Mussolini who can’t even make the trains run on time. It’s the absence of any meaningful pushback from Congressional Republicans. Indeed, not only are they acquiescing in Trump’s corruption, his incitements to violence, and his abuse of power, up to and including using the power of office to punish critics, they’re increasingly vocal in cheering him on.

Make no mistake: if Republicans hold both houses of Congress this November, Trump will go full authoritarian, abusing institutions like the I.R.S., trying to jail opponents and journalists on, er, trumped-up charges, and more — and he’ll do it with full support from his party.

But why? Is Trumpocracy what Republicans always wanted?

... my guess is that most Republican politicians are spineless rather than sinister — or, more accurately, sinister in their spinelessness. They’re not really ideologues so much as careerists, whose instinct is always to go along with the party line. And this instinct has drawn them ever deeper into complicity.

The point is that once you’ve made excuses for and come to the aid of a bad leader, it gets ever harder to say no to the next outrage. Republicans who defended Trump over the Muslim ban, his early attacks on the press, the initial evidence of collusion with Russia, have in effect burned their bridges. It would be deeply embarrassing to admit that the elitist liberals they mocked were right when they were wrong; also, nobody who doesn’t support Trump will ever trust their judgment or patriotism again.

So the path of least resistance is always to sign on for the next stage of degradation...

To some extent this is just human weakness in action. But there are some special aspects of the modern GOP that make it especially vulnerable to this kind of slide into leader-worship. The party has long been in the habit of rejecting awkward facts and attributing them to conspiracies: it’s not a big jump from claiming that climate change is a giant hoax perpetrated by the entire scientific community to asserting that Trump is the blameless target of a vast deep state conspiracy.
    Even now, I don’t think most political commentators have grasped how deep the rot goes. I don’t think they understand, or at any rate admit to themselves, that democracy really could die just a few months from now.

And if it doesn’t, if Republicans lose Congress and Trump leaves office on or before January 2021, the same people who kept declaring that Trump just became president will try to go back to pretending that Republican politicians are serious, honorable people who care about policy. But they aren’t.

So remember this moment. We’re seeing, in real time, what the GOP is really made of.
    We've seen this degradation from the beginning of the campaign. Graham is a wonderful example:
    February 2016: “I think he’s a kook, I think he’s crazy. I think he’s unfit for office.”
    November 2017: “What concerns me about the American press is this endless, endless attempt to label the guy as some kind of kook not fit to be president,”

He's not the only one of course but it's worth remembering that most of the GOP thought trump was a Kook and unfit for office during trumps early campaign. Now the party has flip flopped. They've rolled over and shown their belly and will even attack other pack members who don't fall in line. We've seen some break with this but not nearly enough to make the differences we need. There are no checks and balances, the adults in the room have been fired and the party is leading an attack against our very conservative security forces. As much as they don't want to admit it, the best thing that can happen for the GOP is a blue wave come November. It's the only thing that can save them from themselves.

1. No one gives a fuck about Krugman.

2. You’re soytupid as fuck.

3. I’m gonna laugh if/when that CNN Russian troll hunter get exposed as some manufactured CNN plant. It certainly wouldn’t be the first time for CNN getting busted doing shit like that if so.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

What the hell are you trying to say? That this man is mentally ill for tracking Russian trolls?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984