Page 109 of 240 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 2394

Thread: Denouement of U.S. Empire

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Some good news here. It's also probably the real reason we have DJT as president. Ultimately though, you can't stop it and the country's going to change. GOP will have to change with it.
    And now you know the sole reason the DNC is creating this false news... for votes.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    And now you know the sole reason the DNC is creating this false news... for votes.
    Hey at least cwolff is being honest about democrat objectives, racial cleansing is "good news".

I mean it's obvious that evil will finally be removed from humanity if everyone has caramel colored skin, it will totally fix everything.

Last edited by Neveragain; 06-21-2018 at 08:01 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Some good news here. It's also probably the real reason we have DJT as president. Ultimately though, you can't stop it and the country's going to change. GOP will have to change with it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/am...cid=spartanntp
    lol @ cwolff being a self loathing bottle of AIDS jizz
    Last edited by Methais; 06-21-2018 at 09:06 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Some good news here.
    So how does it feel to belong to a party where you can say the most racist and vile shit and your party will not only not be angered by your racist and vile comments but actively cheer you on?

I wouldn't know, I don't belong to such a party.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 06-21-2018 at 02:25 PM.

Blog Entries

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/am...cid=spartanntp
    That isn't good or bad. It just is. Why is everything about race with you?

You've shown yourself to be authoritarian and racist and a homophobe... Hmm, what does that sound like?
    Last edited by Gelston; 06-21-2018 at 02:27 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

There was a time when conservatives supported limited government, balanced budgets and less debt. Not so long ago, conservatives also championed free trade, lower tariffs and the spread of democratic institutions across Europe and the world. And yes, conservatives spent the past generation championing an American exceptionalism with values casting our great country as a city shining brightly on a hill for all the world to see.

Trump’s obsession with wall-building and zero-tolerance has led Americans to this grim political spectacle. His personal cruelty and political ignorance have created a crisis that will kill conservative immigration reform and lead to future Democratic majorities. More troubling is the harsh reality now staring Americans in the face: Their president is a brutish political boss who has cheapened conservatism, sullied the office of the presidency and called into question the very character of a country once seen as the envy of the world. That so many Republicans still support this depraved man and his malignant movement could be the most damning element of this tragic American tale.
    It's high time to change the name of this party. They're certainly no Republicans anymore. I've seen Trumpicans, Trumpanzees, Trumpster Fires. Whatever this new party is, it's not coalesced around shared values as much as it is a worship of one charismatic man.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.6315d44141be

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    That isn't good or bad. It just is. Why is everything about race with you?

You've shown yourself to be authoritarian and racist and a homophobe... Hmm, what does that sound like?
    The good news I was referring to is that the deplorable boomers are dying off and being replaced by younger generations that won't have the same fear of demographic change. Soon you deplorables will be relegated to the sidelines or weasel your way into a new political position by renouncing your past support of trumps Nativism. However it happens, things are changing. You can't stop it and our country will be stronger for it.

Blog Entries

The good news I was referring to is that the deplorable boomers are dying off and being replaced by younger generations that won't have the same fear of demographic change. Soon you deplorables will be relegated to the sidelines or weasel your way into a new political position by renouncing your past support of trumps Nativism. However it happens, things are changing. You can't stop it and our country will be stronger for it.
    Making it an us vs them thing again. What a horrible, hateful person you are.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

The delusion is strong with that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Cry me a river you fucking whore.