Page 235 of 240 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 2394

Thread: Denouement of U.S. Empire

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Here's a new Opinion piece from Max Boot, current conservative, former republican. It won't help anything, even if his observations are spot on but I applaud him for trying. I believe that everyone here on the right will deny the racism he's calling out but you'll be hard pressed to pushback on his idea that the GOP is getting pushed to far (alt) right. Moderates like Kasich are way out of favor and we'll be dealing with the lunatic fringe for the foreseeable future.

https://www.washingtnpost.com/blogs/...?noredirect=on
    Quote Originally Posted by Retarded Butthurt Opinion Piece
    Now I do, because Trump won by making the racist appeal
    What race are illegal immigrants? What race are muslims?

Obviously you're not talking about black people because black people are doing fantastic right now, which I understand them being less or no longer reliant on the democrat plantation has you very upset, but they're having a great time with it.

On second thought, maybe you are talking about black people. Like when Trump told the black community, "Give me a chance, what do you have to lose?" and then Trump won, got his chance, and now black people are doing better than ever.

Which I know upsets you very much.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-08-2018 at 05:12 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Do you know where this kind of talk leads? Is it worth it?

Who's he talking about anyway? Ford? Feinstein? Americans who protested?

EDIT: Here's more from that quote. Notice he's using the word unfair again.
    He's 100% correct.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I've been called a conservative numerous times already and each time I disagree I get called a conservative Trump supporter. Only when I disagree though.
    STFU TRUMPIST!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

“For me personally, I find Trump’s most powerful tool is that he knows how to wield victimhood, he knows how to offer victimhood to the people who have the least claim to it,” Noah said. “Because you realize what he’s doing in that moment, is that he’s saying, the real victims of the #MeToo movement are men. They’re the real victims.”

That's a quote from Trevor Noah and he sums up what we're witnessing. Trump sells it, his people want to buy it (are begging to buy it) and that combination has no answer from the Democrats.

“For me personally, I find Trump’s most powerful tool is that he knows how to wield victimhood, he knows how to offer victimhood to the people who have the least claim to it,” Noah said. “Because you realize what he’s doing in that moment, is that he’s saying, the real victims of the #MeToo movement are men. They’re the real victims.”

That's a quote from Trevor Noah and he sums up what we're witnessing. Trump sells it, his people want to buy it (are begging to buy it) and that combination has no answer from the Democrats.
    Yeah, it couldn't be Feinstein et al. crafting up a bogus story from a "victim". Get real soywolf.

You're an annoying tard.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Yeah, it couldn't be Feinstein et al. crafting up a bogus story from a "victim". Get real soywolf.

You're an annoying tard.
    Because it wasn't politically motivated, she went to politicians instead of authorities and then when it was over she didn't pursue criminal charges. Because it wasn't politically motivated.

True story.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

You should always get your news from a shitty comedian who's not funny on a comedy channel.

Always, always, always.

It doesn't make you look any more stupid, since you've already hit that mark years ago.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 10-09-2018 at 08:06 AM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Yeah it's totally men's fault that you idiots turned the PoundMeToo movement into the new race card because you wore the fuck out the race card from 2008-2016 and it stopped working because people started pulling their heads out of their asses and realizing that your side is nothing but bullshit.

And soy.

And dildos.

And lol @ Trevor Noah being your source for butthurt news
    Last edited by Methais; 10-09-2018 at 09:13 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    You should always get your news from a shitty comedian who's not funny on a comedy channel.

Always, always, always.

It doesn't make you look any more stupid, since you've already hit that mark years ago.
    Trevor Noah should be thanking Trump every night for winning the election because otherwise he probably wouldn't have a job. There is no way in hell people watch his show because he's funny, they just tune in to watch him bash Trump.

He is so unbelievably unfunny it's almost funny how unfunny he is. John Stewart was a raging leftist as well but at least he could make me laugh.

Trevor Noah just acts like any other political pundit but somehow people call it comedy when he does it.