Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 midterm elections

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    And you doubled down and called it a Blue Tsunami because you weren't being edgy enough for your new hipster retard crew.

Grats? You FINALLY found a group of like minded people who don't care that you are the biggest piece of shit on these message boards.

I can only hope you msconstrew the shit out of them.
    Don't forget to update your diary.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Don't forget to update your diary.
    You keep saying that... as if you are even worthy of taking notes of.

SPOILER: You aren't.

At all.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

3. Default

You keep saying that... as if you are even worthy of taking notes of.

SPOILER: You aren't.

At all.
    Yet here we are 6 years later and you're still obsessing over me on an almost daily basis. Because you don't care. You totally aren't a perpetual walking cringe case. Now be the creepy old grandpa you are and update your diary or leave some more impotent rep so you can get your anger out a little bit before you harm somebody.

Yet here we are 6 years later and you're still obsessing over me on an almost daily basis. Because you don't care. You totally aren't a perpetual walking cringe case. Now be the creepy old grandpa you are and update your diary or leave some more impotent rep so you can get your anger out a little bit before you harm somebody.
    Yet you still reply to him.

It's obvious you care, lol.

Pretty sure I see PB pass up commenting on more of your posts than you pass up commenting on his.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

6. Default

Democrat Katie Porter wins her race, flipping another Republican House seat.

So.. let me see if I can view into your drug addled mind for a moment...

YOU actually believe that if someone responds to you on a message board.. they are somehow "obsessed" over you?

Honestly.. I would ask time4fun for a new couch.. this one is cutting off the blood supply.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

So.. let me see if I can view into your drug addled mind for a moment...

YOU actually believe that if someone responds to you on a message board.. they are somehow "obsessed" over you?

Honestly.. I would ask time4fun for a new couch.. this one is cutting off the blood supply.
    Fun fact: PK has never denied crashing on time4fun's couch. And he's usually quick to deny everything, at least the things he made up after doing some scrubbing.
    Last edited by Methais; 11-16-2018 at 09:43 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Don’t show Backlash this....
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME