Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 midterm elections

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Well that's weird because we already know that's false. Snipes mixed in illegal ballots with legal ballots. Two of the most heavily Democrat counties in the state have violated state law by not having voter counts ready on election day even though every other county in the state managed to follow the law. Oh yeah and these two counties just happen to keep "finding" more ballots that heavily favor the Democrats.

But, you know, you keep getting your facts from CNN.
    I don't follow CNN so... might want to update with NPC dialogue ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2. Default

What is this, the 2000 election? Boxes of votes showing up in people's trunks and hanging chads confusing the elderly? Get a new bit, Florida. Your material is stale.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Looks like Sinema has won the Senate race in Arizona. This blue wave is looking more like a blue tsunami.
    LOL.

If this is a "blue tsunami", what do you consider 2010?

Protip: Remember, you said you are unbiased and keep both parties accountable...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    LOL.

If this is a "blue tsunami", what do you consider 2010?

Protip: Remember, you said you are unbiased and keep both parties accountable...
    Democrats lost big time in 2010. What does that have to do with now? And what does bipartisanship have to do with any of this besides you, once again, being a shitty troll?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    What is this, the 2000 election? Boxes of votes showing up in people's trunks and hanging chads confusing the elderly? Get a new bit, Florida. Your material is stale.
    This is what made me get out of actively being a part of politics. WTF are we doing in this day and age with people running around with ballot boxes in their private unsecured vehicles? Had the same shit happen in the 2012 primaries. This is the first election I have voted in since and now I'm reminded of why I stopped participating.

Though it has been fun to watch PK gobble Macrons globalist cock over the weekend as he totally tries to redefine the meaning of nationalism on the world stage. Watching France and Germany buttfuck each other over the past few years and now talking about a European military...well, you know what they say about history repeating itself and here we have the PC soytards cheering on the US losing it's sovereignty.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 11-12-2018 at 04:25 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    This is what made me get out of actively being a part of politics. WTF are we doing in this day and age with people running around with ballot boxes in their private unsecured vehicles? Had the same shit happen in the 2012 primaries. This is the first election I have voted in since and now I'm reminded of why I stopped participating.
    This is what you get when Republicans in charge are more interested in voter suppression than the promotion of updated voting systems.

Blog Entries

This is what you get when Republicans in charge are more interested in voter suppression than the promotion of updated voting systems.
    Democrats were in charge for 8 years. Believe it or not black people have IDs, the internet and know how to find the DMV.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Democrats were in charge for 8 years. Believe it or not black people have IDs, the internet and know how to find the DMV.
    That has nothing to do with the problems going on in Georgia and Florida where the positions in charge of voting are held by Republicans. Do try and educate yourself.

This. Very much this.

Also it's pretty amazing to hear people shrieking about voter fraud while in two states the recounts are being overseen by one of the candidates.

Blog Entries

That has nothing to do with the problems going on in Georgia and Florida where the positions in charge of voting are held by Republicans. Do try and educate yourself.
    Now all of a sudden Democrats support an ID to vote?

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984