Page 14 of 111 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL players kneeling during National Anthem

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    i smell like an ass.
    Ok? Maybe shower every now and then?

Please, by all means, point out where Obama "bashed the police."

Obama, in reality, criticized Black Lives Matter (for which they resented him), repeatedly / defended / police and urged calm and restraint on both sides.

Similarly, please point out where Obama ever "bashed Christians" -- considering he's a Christian -- and "our country."

You literally voted -- and continunously serve up half-baked apologetics -- for someone whose campaign and family knowingly conspired with the Russian government. You don't get to call someone else's patriotism into question without being appropriately called out as a totally deluded imbecile.
    LOL... but when you include this quote:

I'm sorry that, month after month, you still can't scrounge your dumpster fire of a brain for an actual independent thought. Let me know when you become able to articulate your own opinions rather than recycling Breitbart's, though.
    It's even funnier.

By even suggesting that the Trump campaign 'conspired' with the Russians, you are in fact recycling CNN/MSNBC talking point. Which is such a humongous crock of shit, I'm surprised anyone takes it seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerek View Post
    By even suggesting that the Trump campaign 'conspired' with the Russians, you are in fact recycling CNN/MSNBC talking point. Which is such a humongous crock of shit, I'm surprised anyone takes it seriously.
    No one takes It seriously. Look at It's rep.

Quote Originally Posted by Kembal View Post
    insulting their moms is something else.
    I thought it was kind of funny hearing some of the comments regarding the 'son of a bitch' deal. No, idiots, he didn't mean any player was literally the son of a bitch. It had nothing whatsoever to do with anyone's mother. Had he said, "Get that motherfucker off of the field", would any of you dipshits think he meant they were out there fucking mothers (which, if we're being literal about things for no reason, could be good/cool or bad, I guess. Such an insult!)? No. No, you wouldn't. Stop being stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Wait.. when you call someone a "Son of a bitch", you believe you are really insulting their mother when you do it?

Talk about your fake news...

I use that phrase almost everyday.. mostly in Discord and in a joking manner.. but I don't know their mother at all.

I KNOW! MIND BLOWN!
    Context is a motherfucker! That's right. It fucked YOUR mother last night! Ooooooh, what now, nigga?!

Quote Originally Posted by Kembal View Post
    Maybe you should read the full article. There's about 8 players quoted, angry about what the President said. Some fairly prominent ones too - Mike Evans, Brandon Marshall (the Broncos LB), Terrell Suggs. Clearly, they didn't take it as a joke, and I find it strange for you to equate how you say it as a joke in a chat room to how the President said it at a political rally where he called for all of those protesting to be fired.
    Being a prominent player doesn't mean they're not idiots. Sort of like how I wouldn't take political advice from a Scarlett Johansson, I wouldn't just trust NFL players with literacy because they're good at their job.
    Last edited by subzero; 09-26-2017 at 04:01 PM.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    So an NFL player can kneel and gain media attention for an opinion but the President can't gain media attention for an opinion...

I love the double standard.
    The President is attempting to influence private companies to curtail the freedom of expression that it's employees have been allowed to have. Again, this is the President, and I expect more from the President than any other person. Clearly holding the President to a higher standard has pretty much been shot to shit at this point though, with how many people fully embrace his childishness, personal attacks, and apparent belief that he is still a reality TV star on a TV show where he has to authority to fire anybody. Whether they work for him or not.

And on another note...

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    LOL... but when you include this quote:

It's even funnier.
    The Mr. Magoo-level lack of self-awareness it took to "laugh" at my calling someone else out for failing to substantively respond, while you spectacularly failed in precisely the same way as Wrathbringer, is lost on nobody ... except you.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerek
    Sorry, buddy. Not a talking point. Trump Jr.'s already copped to it. That's why the conservative echo chamber's talking points changed from "where's the evidence?" to "Collusion? What's the crime?" Your apologetics are months out of date.

And you can ask Manafort, Flynn and Trump Jr. about how they feel about those "talking points" when the indictments start being filed.

I hope he fights the fine he will inevitably get for doing this. Isn't this just another example of "free speech"?

The Mr. Magoo-level lack of self-awareness it took to "laugh" at my calling someone else out for failing to substantively respond, while you spectacularly failed in precisely the same way as Wrathbringer, is lost on nobody ... except you.

Sorry, buddy. Not a talking point. Trump Jr.'s already copped to it. That's why the conservative echo chamber's talking points changed from "where's the evidence?" to "Collusion? What's the crime?" Your apologetics are months out of date.

And you can ask Manafort, Flynn and Trump Jr. about how they feel about those "talking points" when the indictments start being filed.
    You need to take a substantive shit. Just saying.