Page 104 of 111 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1104

Thread: NFL players kneeling during National Anthem

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Kaepernick is oppressing me.
    ROFL oh honey...does the millionaire black man who can't catch a break in the US because he's black scare you because he's expressing his first amendment rights?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    ROFL oh honey...does the millionaire black man who can't catch a break in the US because he's black scare you because he's expressing his first amendment rights?
    Plot twist: Kaepernick is Rachel Dolezal's younger brother.

Last edited by Methais; 09-10-2018 at 03:07 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Plot twist: Kaepernick is Rachel Dolezal's younger brother.
    Adopted brother. His parents are white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Okay, he did it before the national anthem.

Does it matter?

Both of them kneeled for something they believe in. Last I checked- that was admirable, not a crime against country.
    You do realize the entire problem with the kneeling is that it is being done DURING the National Anthem.. right?

If they knelt down prior to the Anthem and then stood for the Anthem, we probably wouldn't even be talking about this now because no one would care.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

That being the real cause of the outrage is a dubious claim at best. I don't believe for a second that if he were kneeling at a different time to protest racial injustice, that people would be any less angry.

This was a moment politicized by Trump to help him with his political narrative. And, for the record, I'm no fan of Nike's- I've been boycotting them for a LONG time and will continue to do so. But in this instance- they did the right thing.

But if you look at this situation- it has at least three basic pieces to it:

1) The protest of systemic racial injustice black people (especially men) face at the hands of law enforcement. (Black men account for about 6% of the population and 17% of the people killed by police. Black people also make up about 39% of the unarmed police shooting victims)
    2) A sitting US President trying to pressure people into attacking a US Citizen for exercising their right to protest
    3) A black athlete (and now a sports clothing company) using his position (and rights as an American citizen) to remind people of said racial injustice during the national anthem

And if, out of those three, you're MOST concerned about #3- you need to check your priorities. Because #3 isn't the one that's damaging to society.

Yes, yes.. can you imagine all the outrage... "HE IS KNEELING RIGHT BEFORE THE ANTHEM, BUT THEN STANDING FOR THE ANTHEM.. I'M OUTRAGED!"

You're being stupid just to be stupid at this point. Stop. You already have that title shot. You don't need to waste your worst moves on this silliness.

Act like a champion ffs.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Nike is making money off of gullible morons by riding a wave of hatred to sell overpriced shoes. They're winning the culture war!

How can one man be so dumb?
    Hey now.. my prize fighter said that even if Kaepernick was kneeling prior to the National Anthem, everyone would still be upset.

Don't think your champion is any dumber than mine!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Hey now.. my prize fighter said that even if Kaepernick was kneeling prior to the National Anthem, everyone would still be upset.

Don't think your champion is any dumber than mine!
    I totally thought cwolff had the title belt locked up with little to no challenge. But time4fun really has been making some dumb comments the past few days.

Maybe she'll remember her greatest strength is to say dumb shit then ignore everyone who questions her dumb shit. Her dumbassness really shines when she attempts to defend the dumb things she says.

8. Default

And, for the record, I'm no fan of Nike's- I've been boycotting them for a LONG time and will continue to do so.
    At the risk of being the only regular poster here who doesn't know, why have you been boycotting Nike?

3) A black athlete (and now a sports clothing company) using his position (and rights as an American citizen) to remind people of said racial injustice during the national anthem
    He has the right to remind people of racial injustice. But if he does so by kneeling when the national anthem is being played and thus disrespecting the flag and what it stands for, I have the right to be upset about it.

I can assure you there are black men (especially veterans) who don't approve of this practice either.
    Last edited by Candor; 09-10-2018 at 06:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    At the risk of being the only regular poster here who doesn't know, why have you been boycotting Nike?

He has the right to remind people of racial injustice. But if he does so by kneeling when the national anthem is being played and thus disrespecting the flag and what it stands for, I have the right to be upset about it.
    You're retarded.

Blog Entries

That being the real cause of the outrage is a dubious claim at best. I don't believe for a second that if he were kneeling at a different time to protest racial injustice, that people would be any less angry.

This was a moment politicized by Trump to help him with his political narrative. And, for the record, I'm no fan of Nike's- I've been boycotting them for a LONG time and will continue to do so. But in this instance- they did the right thing.

But if you look at this situation- it has at least three basic pieces to it:

1) The protest of systemic racial injustice black people (especially men) face at the hands of law enforcement. (Black men account for about 6% of the population and 17% of the people killed by police. Black people also make up about 39% of the unarmed police shooting victims)
    2) A sitting US President trying to pressure people into attacking a US Citizen for exercising their right to protest

And if, out of those three, you're MOST concerned about #3- you need to check your priorities. Because #3 isn't the one that's damaging to society.
    Nike using their positon to remind people of social injustice is fucking stupid.

Slave labor is pretty damaging to society........................or is it only black slavery that's a social injustice?

P.S. Taxes are slavery.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 09-10-2018 at 06:26 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984