Page 935 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 4358358859259339349359369379459851035 ... LastLast
Results 9,341 to 9,350 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Know how you can tell when a far leftist is losing an argument? They go straight to Fox News. Never fails.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Know how you can tell when a far leftist is losing an argument? They go straight to Fox News. Never fails.
    Coming from the troll that always goes after the source. Every. Single. Time. You and PB are two peas in a pod.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Something tells me Androidpk wasn't aware that one of his new favorite reporters has been a known liar for almost 2 decades now. In fact wasn't he earlier claiming what great journalists they are and shit?

It's okay, Androidpk. Everyone gets fooled every once in a while, but you've been fooled enough to fill hundreds of lifetimes. Maybe it's time to vet the "news" you read a bit better there, buddy.
    Everyone involved in this shit show is a known liar. That's what's so crazy about this. Reporters. Guiliani. Cohen. Manafort. Fuck. Trump can't even buy hamburgers without lying about how many are out there.

Then you gave idiots jumping to a conclusion on both sides because they're believing the lies. I'm waiting for the evidence.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Everyone involved in this shit show is a known liar. That's what's so crazy about this. Reporters. Guiliani. Cohen. Manafort. Fuck. Trump can't even buy hamburgers without lying about how many are out there.

Then you gave idiots jumping to a conclusion on both sides because they're believing the lies. I'm waiting for the evidence.
    Androidpk had all the evidence he would ever need 940 pages ago (read: none). Once again he made a false claim, failed to provide his nonexistent sources, and is now calling everyone involved in calling out his BS trolls.

So...normal Friday I guess.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 01-18-2019 at 04:48 PM.

5. Default

What false claim did I make exactly?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post

Speculating in politics is half the fun!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    What false claim did I make exactly?
    The CIA and FBI think so.
    Source?

Speculating in politics is half the fun!
    Speculating is fine. You've been convinced Trump was a Russian asset from day 1 based on next to nothing.

So you still can't admit they opened a CI investigation against Trump because they were concerned he may be acting on Putin's behalf. Shocker. You're going to stick to the ridiculous story that it's all a vast left wing conspiracy
    I never said they didn't. I simply asked you to provide a cite source for your claim that the CIA and FBI believe that Donald Trump is a Russian agent.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I'm not a lawyer, can someone tell me if suborning perjury counts as high crimes and misdemeanors that the Constitution talks about in regards to impeaching POTUS?
    Why not just ask the attorney you were going to get to subpoena Kranar for the IP addresses of some people who post here?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.