Page 909 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 4098098598999079089099109119199591009 ... LastLast
Results 9,081 to 9,090 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I'm glad to see you and Androidpk made up. You're quick to forgive him for shouting homophobic slurs faster than he can say "One more night on your couch?"
    It's only homophobic, racist, sexist, etc.. if someone other than a liberal Democrat does it.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Yeah. The commercial did not threaten my masculinity and I thought it was a positive message. Having a dick does not mean you have to be a dick.

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    Giuliani: "I never said there was no collusion between the campaign" and Russia

President Trump's attorney Rudy Giuliani claimed on CNN Wednesday night that he "never said there was no collusion between the [Trump] campaign" and Russia — and that he has only ever said that Trump himself never colluded. Giuliani later added, "If the collusion happened, it happened a long time ago."

This tard thinks people do more than gloss over his triggered whining.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-17-2019 at 09:19 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

3. Default

It's the same page from the same playbook they've been using for the last few years. Get ahead of the story and normalize it.

If it comes from them, it's less bombshell-y (in their minds)
    There's that too, meaning a big story is going to drop soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THIS IS REALLY IT NOT LIKE ALL THOSE OTHER 8742390823 TIMES BUT FOR SUPER REAL THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111shart
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

5. Default

Blog Entries

Star Trek Discovery season 2 starts tonight, btw.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

No one cares, MK11 is being revealed in a few hours. Loser.

8. Default

I wonder if this isn't more about taking advantage of the fact that media outlets are still very hesitant to use the C word. The polling data sharing was literal collusion on its face- and that's before you even factor in the fact that it helps explain how the Russians were able to target their messaging campaigns with such precision. They may just be rushing in to frame the C word before outlets start getting bolder.

One thing that struck me about Guiliani's wording: he kept saying any collusion that happened (but totally didn't but did but didn't) "a long time ago" and that the "President of the US" didn't collude.

It seems like they're setting up for an impeachment argument: it didn't happen while he was President, so it's not an impeachable offense.

But I didn't watch the whole thing, so I could have just missed a few things.

9. Default

Also when I heard him say that campaigns share their polling data all the time, I literally laughed out loud.

Campaigns share their polling data about as often as people share their social security numbers. The actual data (not just the top lines) is heavily guarded- no one who isn't directly affiliated with the campaign (and who hasn't signed serious NDAs) gets that data.
    Last edited by time4fun; 01-17-2019 at 10:42 AM.

10. Default

I think JKush has his hands in far too much finance and transactions with foreign banks to not get busted for some type of FinCrime/sanctions violation behind all of this.