Page 893 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 393793843883891892893894895903943993 ... LastLast
Results 8,921 to 8,930 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Fixed.

This is correct.

Using Ashliana logic, people who rally against pedophiles are just a big clique too.

See, the fact that you think that's anyone's goal shows even more what a moron you are.

If you and retards like you went away, there would be no retards for us to laugh at. You keep ignoring the part about most of the interactions with you and the other toxic tards like you on here are for entertainment, because of your chronically triggered state rooted in eternal butthurt.

There actually were brief periods when all of you idiots left. The most recent was after Kavanaugh got confirmed. It was one of the most peaceful but least entertaining periods in recent PC memory, toxicity on the entire forum was pretty much non-existent, despite there still being lefties here, the non-retarded ones that is, and everyone got along fine.

That never lasts though, and that's a good thing. Because again, you dumbasses are for entertainment, just like you've been being told for years yet either still can't grasp this simple concept, or are stuck in an eternal state of denial due to your own stupidity and arrogance.

This is your response anytime you're called out for being a dumbass. Everyone is aware of this. Except apparently you.

Bitches love having the last word. And speaking to the manager.

Did you just pull an Ashliana/Kierphe?

No. According to Ashliana you only have balls if you make a prediction on who is going to come out ahead in midterm elections.

He should file a subpoena with Kranar.

Quoted in case that happens and he pk's this post.

That just means as bad as Trump might be, democrats are still that much worse.

It's because pk has super secret anonymous insider sources.

According to my anonymous source, he got this promotion after he helped them change their wifi password from PASSWORD to PASSWORD1.

30 year old text game forums are where the real political discussions happen. Someone should tell Mueller this site exists.

Maybe one day he'll wake up and be like "Wow, I really am a fucking dumbass!"

You're the last person on here that should be talking about anyone else on the planet being creepy, you creepy dildo fuck.

This is correct.

This is also correct.

Can you point us to the thread where PB tried to look up where you work in real life and then threatened to dox you to Antifa? Thanks champ.

Fun fact: Neither pk nor time4fun have denied that he's crashing on her couch

Remember when you got so triggered that you tried (and failed miserably) to find out where I work in order to try and get me fired, and then threatened to lawyer up on the PC with subpoenas for Kranar because you were really that butthurt?

The good old days.

But it's a glorious mess.

pk's idea of serious political discussion:

Who said to stop posting? We've gone out of our way to tell you to keep posting. Because much like the other tards, but more than most of them, you're so stupid it's entertaining.

Please don't stop posting.

He can be for a couch to crash on though. With time4fun's XXL gas powered jackhammer dildos.

We don't need a wall, we just need to mow the grass:

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    If Trump gets completely exonerated by Mueller dudes going to be unstoppable. There will be a beyond 100% certainty of a second term, so much so, the Dem candidates will actively try to avoid running against him in order to save their ammo for when he retires from office. The eventual Dem candidate will get beaten so hard he’ll get a sex change and start calling himself Hillary. Trump’s 2nd term is gonna be the REAL MAGA, can’t wait! ��
    Nah, people will just start saying Mueller was bought or the investigation wasn't thorough enough or whatever. Honestly, if Mueller uncovered compelling evidence of Trump being a traitor or something, he would have put that out immediately, because you want that out of power as fast as possible. There being nothing firm released against Trump after this much time just means that whatever is there didn't warrant, to Mueller, enough that it was something that needs to be released right now and could wait until the full report is finished. Why no one can understand that is beyond me.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    People just believe what they want to believe, it’s hard to be logical and nonbias especially with politics.
    Let's see, so far there have been -

- 36 people and entities indicted.

- 192 criminal counts

- 7 guilty pleas

- 4 people sentenced to jail

- 1 trial conviction

... and yet some still say "So what? "

"People just believe what they want to believe" is right.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Avaia View Post
    Let's see, so far there have been -

- 36 people and entities indicted.

- 192 criminal counts

- 7 guilty pleas

- 4 people sentenced to jail

- 1 trial conviction

... and yet some still say "So what? "

"People just believe what they want to believe" is right.
    None of which have anything to do with collusion.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post

Blog Entries

No, it is a fact. Look at the charges. They are all crimes found for other things while investigation possible ties to Russia.

7. Default

No, it is a fact. Look at the charges. They are all crimes found for other things while investigation possible ties to Russia.
    I have looked at them. We disagree on their relevance in regards to being markers pointing towards a larger criminal enterprise.

Rather than get into some long drawn out waste-of-time debate on a message board I chose humor.

Blog Entries

I have looked at them. We disagree on their relevance in regards to being markers pointing towards a larger criminal enterprise.

Rather than get into some long drawn out waste-of-time debate on a message board I chose humor.
    .... This obviously means you haven't looked at them.

9. Default

Conspiracy you mean, and yes, Mueller has already exposed it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Conspiracy you mean, and yes, Mueller has already exposed it.
    Care to back that up with a source? Because, no, he hasn't.

And no, I mean exactly what I said. Trump wasn't colluding with the Russians to steal the election.
    Last edited by Gelston; 01-15-2019 at 06:51 AM.