Page 875 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 375775825865873874875876877885925975 ... LastLast
Results 8,741 to 8,750 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    That's the end of the thread -- again, where he finally capitulated, going "hurrr, I was just pretending to be retarded." Your inability or unwillingness to read reflects only on you.
    He literally said I'm wrong. You literally said he can never admit to being wrong. Stop being so fucking retarded and gay in every fucking thread you puke up in.

This is where you grind your high heels in and can't admit you are wrong. We know.. this plays out in every thread you say something stupid in and we finally just gloss over your rant filled posts again.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 01-12-2019 at 04:19 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    He literally said I'm wrong. You literally said he can never admit to being wrong. Stop being so fucking retarded and gay in every fucking thread you puke up in.

This is where you grind your high heels in and can't admit you are wrong. We know.. this plays out in every thread you say something stupid in and we finally just gloss over your rant filled posts again.
    Your inability to follow this (and that) thread only reflects on you.

Your inability to follow this (and that) thread only reflects on you.
    This is where you grind your high heels in and can't admit you are wrong.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Also, in before your next post about how it's somehow my fault you are SO FUCKING RETARDED...

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

You basically ignored what I wrote, and wrote this non-sequitur screed instead. What's wrong? Couldn't deal with what I actually said? Right after you, without a shred of self-awareness or shame tried -- and failed -- to call someone else out for using straw men?
    You mean straw men like when you said this at the beginning of your cunting?

Just because you watched the character in wide-eyed, drooling admiration...
    I was also barely 1 year old when the show went off the air in '79. And last time I actually watched the show, I still gave zero fucks about politics and kept up with none of it. BUT YOU SURE GOT ME!!!! SICK BURN BRO!!!!! TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Oh, I'm sorry -- you literally needed it explained to you. Well, you see, Methais, seeing as how we only ever interact with each other on a folder dedicated to politics, that would be the only angle you see. I didn't realize you needed it explained to you that, unlike my observations about you, which are based on your behavior here, yours are fantasies you created. If you could tell the difference between reality and fantasy, you wouldn't be a right-wing blowhard, though, so we'll have to just let that one go.
    99% of my interactions with Taernath, a lefty like you, but who unlike you, isn't retarded, are in the politics folder too. The difference is he still acts like a reasonable person and all you do is act like a mouth breather that does nothing but obsess over Trump nonstop.

And lol again @ you of all people claiming you can tell fantasy from reality.

Like above, you shouldn't need this explained to you, but no, they were insults. Do you "observe" someone breathing through their mouth over the Internet? Nope. Just an insult. But by all means, keep comforting yourself by recycling the same tactic you've been forced to resort to repeatedly: "I'm not embarrassed! YOU'RE embarrassed! YOU'RE so triggered, as I lay out my expletive-filled rant full of fantasies!"
    If you constantly act like a mouth breather, which you do, it's safe to assume that you actually are a mouth breather. Most mouth breathers don't realize they're mouth breathers, so your denial is understandable.

Know what everyone else who reads your posts do? They observe a mouth breather too. Because that's how you act. I'm sorry if that triggers you, which it clearly does. I'm sure the real problem is that everyone else just reads your post wrong though...

Next time you're complaining about this "clique" you think exists on here, perhaps you should ask yourself why none of the other lefties on here speak up about what a stable and reasonable non-mouth-breathing person you are. That should tell you something, because most leftists will set aside any differences as long as they agree politically and/or both hate Trump. Except apparently in your case.

time4fun and pk are a great example of what I'm talking about, as they hated each other until pk got butthurt over Trump, and now they're besties because of their shared TDS.

You're like the political version of this when you post:

You're missing the forest for the trees. You picked the perfect gif, as I explained, because Archie is exactly who you are. You've just been 'sperging out since I pointed that out.
    Please elaborate. No seriously, I want to hear your specific reasons as to how Archie Bunker is "exactly who I am."

And also because you deserve to be the #1 contender for the PC tard belt. You've been putting in the work this week. This is your big chance. Don't fuck it up.

Nope. Posting an image and declaring victory doesn't change your demonstration that you didn't read the thread, or remember the conversation. Much to your obvious dismay, your unilateral declarations don't have the power to transform the universe to fit your delusions.
    This is your go to response every time you make yourself look like a massive tard. Which is every time you click the post button.

You're the one who can't get over being compared to the character you posted.
    I think it's pretty hilarious, because it's such a ridiculous claim from such a ridiculous retard like you.

Let's also not forget that you're the one who won't shut the fuck up about Archie, exactly as I said you wouldn't because you think you're making some sort of point when in reality you're just proving for the 84732049327th time what a fucking dumbass you are.

Let's recap:

YOU: Waah waaah waaaah

ME: This is how people react when reading your shitposts *Archie gif*

YOU: OMG ARCHIE IS SUCH A BIGOT AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU WORSHIP HIM THAT'S WHY YOU'D WATCH ALL IN THE FAMILY ALL WIDE EYED AND FULL OF ADMIRATION EVEN THOUGH YOU WERE BARELY A YEAR OLD WHEN THE SHOW WENT OFF THE AIR AFTER 8 SEASONS!!!!!

ME: Here's why you're stupid, and you changing the subject to Archie is you deflecting as usual. Here's a non-Archie substitute for that gif that makes the exact same point, which you'll totally ignore and keep clinging onto crying about Archie instead.

YOU: *cries about Archie*

ME: See what I mean? Thanks for proving my point.

YOU: YoU'rE tHe OnE wHo CaN't GeT oVeR bEiNg CoMpArEd tO tHe cHaRaCtEr yOu pOsTeD!!!!!!
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I'm filing a motion to grant Ashliana #1 contender status.

Except I forgot who the current champion is. Is it still time4fun?
    Last edited by Methais; 01-12-2019 at 04:35 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    This is where you grind your high heels in and can't admit you are wrong.
    Again, your unwillingness to follow this thread and that one doesn't constitute a reasoned position on your part. Here's your specific claim: "You literally said he can never admit to being wrong." Okay, buddy. Where did I "literally say" "He can never admit to being wrong"? I said he doubles down on being wrong, which he did. Then, when you and Methais made the same error -- "Look! He eventually admitted to being right!" -- that doesn't change the fact that he endlessly doubles down, and justified it after-the-fact with the "I was only PRETENDING to be retarded" meme. Care to try again?

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    You mean straw men like when you said this at the beginning of your cunting?
    Still waiting for that example. Oh, wait -- did you actually think what you posted .. was an example of my using a straw man? Do you not know what one is? Is that some term you saw that you thought you'd throw out and look really smart for using? Yikes. How embarrassing for you.

I was also barely 1 year old when the show went off the air in '79. And last time I actually watched the show, I still gave zero fucks about politics and kept up with none of it. BUT YOU SURE GOT ME!!!! SICK BURN BRO!!!!! TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! !!!!!!
    Hint: There's a reason why you cut off 90% of what I said, responding to only what you (stupidly) believe is rhetorically weakest.

99% of my interactions with Taernath, a lefty like you, but who unlike you, isn't retarded, are in the politics folder too. The difference is he still acts like a reasonable person and all you do is act like a mouth breather that does nothing but obsess over Trump nonstop.

And lol again @ you of all people claiming you can tell fantasy from reality.
    This doesn't address anything that I said. You don't have the insight into my life to be able to tell whether or not I'm "obsessed with politics 24/7." Any "observation" of myself would be applicable to you, too, buddy. You continue to project and make contentions you can't actually demonstrate -- hence fantasy on your part.

If you constantly act like a mouth breather, which you do, it's safe to assume that you actually are a mouth breather. Most mouth breathers don't realize they're mouth breathers, so your denial is understandable.

Know what everyone else who reads your posts do? They observe a mouth breather too. Because that's how you act. I'm sorry if that triggers you, which it clearly does. I'm sure the real problem is that everyone else just reads your post wrong though...

Next time you're complaining about this "clique" you think exists on here, perhaps you should ask yourself why none of the other lefties on here speak up about what a stable and reasonable non-mouth-breathing person you are. That should tell you something, because most leftists will set aside any differences as long as they agree politically and/or both hate Trump. Except apparently in your case.

time4fun and pk are a great example of what I'm talking about, as they hated each other until pk got butthurt over Trump, and now they're besties because of their shared TDS.

You're like the political version of this when you post:
    You not understanding what the difference between an insult and an observation is reflects only on you. I love the dishonesty that goes into you claiming that you and the other right-wingers on here aren't a clique. Kudos for that. And one can easily flip the logic back on you; why the other progressives on here don't take the opportunity to join your dogpile on either side, if your clique's position (be it on myself, Time, PK, etc) is so widespread. I don't intercede when you dogpile on them, either. That doesn't equate to my agreeing with your positions, even when I don't agree with everything that they say. It's fun putting each one of you in your place one at a time, since between the lot of you, can't even crowdsource a coherent argument.

Please elaborate. No seriously, I want to hear your specific reasons as to how Archie Bunker is "exactly who I am."

And also because you deserve to be the #1 contender for the PC tard belt. You've been putting in the work this week. This is your big chance. Don't fuck it up.
    Aww, poor baby's confused! Consult the Repageddon thread for clarification.

This is your go to response every time you make yourself look like a massive tard. Which is every time you click the post button.
    When you stick to the same strategy, Methais, the response to you is the same. If you want some new responses, perhaps you should try a new approach. As much as you wish that by virtue of saying something, it comes true, the world doesn't work that way.

I think it's pretty hilarious, because it's such a ridiculous claim from such a ridiculous retard like you.

Let's also not forget that you're the one who won't shut the fuck up about Archie, exactly as I said you wouldn't because you think you're making some sort of point when in reality you're just proving for the 84732049327th time what a fucking dumbass you are.

Let's recap:

YOU: Waah waaah waaaah

ME: This is how people react when reading your shitposts *Archie gif*

YOU: OMG ARCHIE IS SUCH A BIGOT AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU WORSHIP HIM THAT'S WHY YOU'D WATCH ALL IN THE FAMILY ALL WIDE EYED AND FULL OF ADMIRATION EVEN THOUGH YOU WERE BARELY A YEAR OLD WHEN THE SHOW WENT OFF THE AIR AFTER 8 SEASONS!!!!!

ME: Here's why you're stupid, and you changing the subject to Archie is you deflecting as usual. Here's a non-Archie substitute for that gif that makes the exact same point, which you'll totally ignore and keep clinging onto crying about Archie instead.

YOU: *cries about Archie*

ME: See what I mean? Thanks for proving my point.

YOU: YoU'rE tHe OnE wHo CaN't GeT oVeR bEiNg CoMpArEd tO tHe cHaRaCtEr yOu pOsTeD!!!!!!
    Erm, no. It takes two people to converse about a subject. I'm not repeatedly bringing him up out of context of a conversation that you didn't literally just mention him. Sorry you needed that explained to you. You're still freaking out about being compared to him.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 01-12-2019 at 05:04 PM.

Again, your unwillingness to follow this thread and that one doesn't constitute a reasoned position on your part. Here's your specific claim: "You literally said he can never admit to being wrong." Okay, buddy. Where did I "literally say" "He can never admit to being wrong"? I said he doubles down on being wrong, which he did. Then, when you and Methais made the same error -- "Look! He eventually admitted to being right!" -- that doesn't change the fact that he endlessly doubles down, and justified it after-the-fact with the "I was only PRETENDING to be retarded" meme. Care to try again?

Still waiting for that example. Oh, wait -- did you actually think what you posted .. was an example of my using a straw man? Do you not know what one is? Is that some term you saw that you thought you'd throw out and look really smart for using? Yikes. How embarrassing for you.

Hint: There's a reason why you cut off 90% of what I said, responding to only what you (stupidly) believe is rhetorically weakest.

This doesn't address anything that I said. You don't have the insight into my life to be able to tell whether or not I'm "obsessed with politics 24/7." Any "observation" of myself would be applicable to you, too, buddy. You continue to project and make contentions you can't actually demonstrate -- hence fantasy on your part.

You not understanding what the difference between an insult and an observation is reflects only on you. I love the dishonesty that goes into you claiming that you and the other right-wingers on here aren't a clique. Kudos for that. And one can easily flip the logic back on you; why the other progressives on here don't take the opportunity to join your dogpile on either side, if your clique's position (be it on myself, Time, PK, etc) is so widespread. I don't intercede when you dogpile on them, either. That doesn't equate to my agreeing with your positions, even when I don't agree with everything that they say. It's fun putting each one of you in your place one at a time, since between the lot of you, can't even crowdsource a coherent argument.

Aww, poor baby's confused! Consult the Repageddon thread for clarification.

When you stick to the same strategy, Methais, the response to you is the same. If you want some new responses, perhaps you should try a new approach. As much as you wish that by virtue of saying something, it comes true, the world doesn't work that way.

Erm, no. It takes two people to converse about a subject. I'm not repeatedly bringing him up out of context of a conversation that you didn't literally just mention him. Sorry you needed that explained to you. You're still freaking out about being compared to him.
    wtdr;dr (way too damned retarded; didn't read). Ashliana is soooo triggered currently. @ your rep

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

I'm filing a motion to grant Ashliana #1 contender status.

Except I forgot who the current champion is. Is it still time4fun?
    Yes, it was a first round knockout of back by t4f in the last title fight, as I recall. I definitely second your motion. Ashliana deserves a shot.

OMG! Don't you realize Stephen Colbert was only PRETENDING to be a Republican so he could make fun of them? I bet you didn't know that! Yet here you are posting a gif of him as if he were a real Republican! OMG OMG OMG I'm so smart!