Page 795 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 295695745785793794795796797805845895 ... LastLast
Results 7,941 to 7,950 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Ashliana, one of the most mean spirited and ill-tempered people on the PC, is giving a lecture to others about being mean spirited and ill-tempered.
    Better yet.. criticizing me for calling him a fag because I say that to 'him' all the time.. and in the same breath, calls me old.

That peter puffer has zero self awareness.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk2018 View Post
    Republicans investigated that for how many years? How many people got indicted? You're retarded.
    Androidpk2016: "She's going to get indicted any day now! My sources have told me!!"
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

You've got nothing better than Rachel Maddow's twitter blog?

Oh honey...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    More than that. In my mind, Mueller is telling us that Trump and his campaign colluded with Russia to influence the Presidential election in exchange for financial incentives.
    FTFY Honey...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    FTFY Honey...
    In her mind he's been guilty of that since day 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlander View Post
    And day 1 = 11/9/16.. before this Hillary lost because Russia excuse was invented.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Better yet.. criticizing me for calling him a fag because I say that to 'him' all the time.. and in the same breath, calls me old.

That peter puffer has zero self awareness.
    Over of the course of more than a decade, you spent untold hours of your life leaving other men furious, sexualized messages anonymously on the Internet. You can sit here pretending that all you said to people was "fag," except your mentally ill screeds are a matter of public record.

You can claim that someone calling you old -- 1/1,000th as many times as you impotently raged -- somehow rationalizes your behavior, again, ignoring the fact that you obsessively cycled your rep, leaving as many messages per day as the system would allow, to let you continue to spew your fantasies at people. People who hadn't posted in months.

You desperately need psychiatric care.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlander View Post
    Let me spell this out for you in terms you'll understand:

Bob Mueller is a Federal Prosecutor in the DoJ who is investigating a sitting US President. There is one rule above all others that any Federal Prosecutor in his position must abide by: You do NOT under any circumstances make public statements or filings that in any way, shape, or form would lead the public to suspect the current sitting US President of having broken the law unless you are 100% certain that they did. And Mueller is the DoJ's most ardent boy scout- he follows the rules to the letter. (particularily in this situation)

Add to that the fact that this investigation involves the most serious allegations any modern US President has faced, and it's even more true than usual. The damage that unnecessary doubt and suspicion would do to the office of the President, the President's ability to effectively lead the country, and the sense of stability this country relies on to keep going is immeasurable.

Mueller has been progressively painting the picture of what happened in the 2016 election very carefully and deliberately. And his most recent filings have been connecting all of the dots in ways that clearly indicate that all roads lead to the President. Every word in these filings is precise and strategic. And both Trump and Trump's campaign were mentioned repeatedly in the filings in lieu of less accusatory language like "US citizens" or "major political campaign".

I doubt any of you are going to bother reading these filings or the previous ones, but I suggest you start coming up with your cognitive dissonance strategies now so you can explain away how blind and deluded you have been for the past two years.
    Last edited by time4fun; 12-08-2018 at 11:43 AM.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    More than that. Mueller is telling us that Trump and his campaign colluded with Russia to influence the Presidential election in exchange for financial incentives.
    That too!

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Over of the course of more than a decade, you spent untold hours of your life leaving other men furious, sexualized messages anonymously on the Internet. You can sit here pretending that all you said to people was "fag," except your mentally ill screeds are a matter of public record.

You can claim that someone calling you old -- 1/1,000th as many times as you impotently raged -- somehow rationalizes your behavior, again, ignoring the fact that you obsessively cycled your rep, leaving as many messages per day as the system would allow, to let you continue to spew your fantasies at people. People who hadn't posted in months.

You desperately need psychiatric care.
    "Dude", stop.

No one cares... well, except you.

Which makes it hilarious.

The only one of us who needs psychiatric care is you. I'm not using the Internet to escape reality because reality kicked you straight in the face... forcing you to pretend to be anything or anyone but what you really are.

Also, you keep pretending that I've somehow denied any of the red rep comments I gave you. SPOILER: I haven't.

I'm very content that my red rep comments to you have done exactly I said they would: Make you go absolutely batshit triggered.

I'd apologize for them.. but they are still 100% true
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME