Page 783 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 283683733773781782783784785793833883 ... LastLast
Results 7,821 to 7,830 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I KNEW someone would save this! I searched the forums and only found a tiny one.

THANK YOU METHAIS! It would be ashamed to have this level of epic fucking failure to be lost for future generations.
    I wish I could take credit, but Google is the real hero today.

Right at the top, same place time4fun gets all her research from.

Which leads to this post
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...ments/page1061
    Last edited by Methais; 12-04-2018 at 06:36 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Doctorate in information technology right there.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Doctorate in information technology right there.
    I have a degree in boxing now too from playing Creed VR.

You don’t wanna throw hands with this.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I wish I could take credit, but Google is the real hero today.

Right at the top, same place time4fun gets all her research from.

Which leads to this post
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...ments/page1061
    "I'm in the red because ParkBandit feels the need to give me a -2000 rep..."

LOLOL
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    It's funny, you far left mongoloids have been saying pretty much this exact same thing about each and every person who was associated with Trump or his campaign...until that is Mueller threatened any of them with perjury or another crime and they took a plea deal and suddenly they are the most honest person to have ever lived.
    Taken another way, you right-wing troglodytes have been sure that the people surrounding Trump are innocent as pie, and Mueller is railroading them --- until they start cooperating and the floodgates of disclosures start flowing. Then they're magically transformed from "great guys" to "barely involved coffee boys."

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    That’s some fucking crazy woman logic there. You must be proud of yourself to have reached such a level of tardness, especially given your history of being delusional and full of shit.

Also since I forgot to ask earlier...
    Kudos on your logic getting called out by a totally unrelated poster and then, without missing a beat, acting like your deliberate bullshit isn't dishonest without batting an eye. You should work for Trump - perfect fit with Kellyanne Conway. Send your resume in.

Which account did you mean to reply with when this happened?
    Again, you don't seem to, erm, exactly remember the details ... of the thing 10 years ago .. that you're salivating over. PB made that image, but it wasn't of the moment I got revealed. I mean, you're not so much of an inbred, oxy-addicted redneck that you understand that, right -- what words in your native language mean?

You basically just said you meant to agree with Kierphe as Kierphe, but accidentally agreed with yourself as Ashliana instead.

Both make you a jackass.
    Uh, no. You literally don't even get what's being discussed. Again, you seem to not understand that that picture isn't of the moment I let the cat out of the bag. Despite trying to bring it up to score points. Classic Methais.

Have you ever been caught agreeing with yourself on an alt account and/or have a history of being delusional and full of shit though?

This is all aside from the fact that Kranar can fix any “I don’t have that email anymore and I forgot my password!” issues within minutes anyway.

Hey Ashliana, maybe when you ask Kranar to confirm that you only have one account, you could also ask him to fix the login issues for your second account. Sounds like a swell plan, no?
    Almost literally everything you wrote in that entire shat-out post was based on your poor reading comprehension or completely invented. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    OOF

I knew someone had that screenshotted. Even scrubbing post history can't save you.
    You literally made that. I mean, I'm usually joking when I say you have Alzheimer's, but.. uh.. You might want to see a doctor.

You keep saying the same thing over and over and over again. Why not just copy/paste your stupidity?

You actually believe I was somehow hitting on you.. that's as fucking hilarious as the first day you tried to pass that off as reality.

Dude.. you can't get a date in real life.. stick to catfishing over the Internet. It's literally the only way someone would ever consider it.

Or go pay for it.
    I did copy and paste that. Check my post history and you'll find it a few pages back, the last time you brought it up. And no, I never said you were "hitting on me" -- I said you spent huge amounts of time dreaming up angry, sexualized imagery to send other men. What drove you to do it -- your mental illness, homophobia, repressed urges, etc., is a matter of speculation and is your own personal demon to figure out.

Also, be sure to spend the five seconds it would take (sorry, 30 minutes -- you're in your 60's now and don't know how to use the Internet) to learn what "catfishing" actually means.

Here's the stupidity excuse rearing up it's ugly head once again.

Let's get this "straight" once and for all. Your excuse is: You accidentally logged into the wrong account to quote your other account? So.. you really wanted to log into Kiephre account to quote a post from Kiephre saying you agreed with Kiephre?

I would say you could come up with a better excuse.. one that could actually make sense... but let's be honest: You're a fucking retard.
    Your reading comprehension is off the charts poor. You, like Methais, don't seem to be able to comprehend -- or at least, recall -- that the moment I fucked it up wasn't the moment in that image. Apparently that's the only thing you remember, despite spending literally a decade reminiscing about it. The moment you (or whoever it was) "found out" was when I replied to myself on one of the two accounts, mistakenly referring to myself as the same name, and you (or one of the other board conservatives) caught on. I deleted the fuck up post like 10 seconds after I fucked it up, and you've been erroneously mischaracterizing the few things you do remember (or have invented) since. Then, when you brought it up again years later, you, like now, got the details wrong and were all pissy that I wouldn't help you remember the details. Absolutely none of this is "an excuse," as you're retardedly claiming here. You literally don't remember what happened. Your failure to remember you've been jerking off about since is your problem, dude. Whether or not you remember the details doesn't mean I wasn't a stupid kid in my early 20's.

The difference between you and I is that I spent like a 10 day period posting as that account, a handful of times, in a harmless conversation about Sarah Palin. You, on other hand, as a fifty year old man, spent literally more than a decade sending other men furious, sexual imagery you dreamed up, full of your trademarked impotent rage.

So, yeah. Let's be honest. You're a fucking retard -- and further, in desperate need of psychiatric care.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 12-04-2018 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Taken another way, you right-wing troglodytes have been sure that the people surrounding Trump are innocent as pie, and Mueller is railroading them --- until they start cooperating and the floodgates of disclosures start flowing. Then they're magically transformed from "great guys" to "barely involved coffee boys."
    Hey replying with "NOU!" is Androidpk's thing and it's literally the only thing he has ever done well in his entire life. Don't think you're gonna come along and steal his spotlight.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    "I'm in the red because ParkBandit feels the need to give me a -2000 rep..."

LOLOL
    We need a thread where we google random pc shit and post the results.

The difference between you and I is that I spent like a 10 day period posting as that account, a handful of times, in a harmless conversation about Sarah Palin.
    Why are all the posts scrubbed?

Wow, I look and see how much the forum blew up in the past 24 hours or so and bingo, Ashliana is back. And better yet, it is telling people that they suffer from mental illness. That is like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez telling someone they don't understand economics. Seriously, you are fun to watch with all your spewings sometimes and this is just too far. Give it a rest and move on to some other deflection or method of denial.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Taken another way, you alt-left-wing retards have been sure that the people surrounding Trump are guilty as sin and Mueller is going to get them --- until they start cooperating and the floodgates of disclosures start flowing. Then they're magically transformed from "terrible people who are too dumb to know anything" to "patriotic Americans who are bravely standing up to President Trump"

I was going to go through the rest of your nonsense post.. but the stupidity is too much to deal with in a rational way.

Needless to say, I am very happy you are STILL upset about the red rep you've received from me. It had the exact reaction I knew it would.

Thank you for playing the role of queer puppet... it's a role you've mastered.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.