Page 772 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 272672722762770771772773774782822872 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,720 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Tgo01: Collusion isn't a crime, now watch Androidpk cry because I said this.
    Androidpk: Cries because Tgo01 said collusion isn't a crime, calls Tgo01 a MAGA troll.
    A week later.
    Androidpk: This opinion piece says collusion isn't a crime but Trump is going down anyways!

When he isn't NOUing up every single thread he's in he's just embarrassing himself in other ways.
    The only one embarrassing himself is you. It's been stated numerous times by myself and others that no one is going to be charged with "collusion". It's going to be the following:

conspiracy to defraud the US
    obstruction of justice
    perjury
    tampering with witnesses
    money laundering
    bank fraud
    wire fraud
    tax fraud
    failure to file a report of foreign bank accounts
    campaign finance violations

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    The only one embarrassing himself is you. It's been stated numerous times by myself and others that no one is going to be charged with "collusion". It's going to be the following:

obstruction of justice
    perjury
    tampering with witnesses
    money laundering
    bank fraud
    wire fraud
    tax fraud
    quoted for when none of this happens

obstruction of justice
    perjury
    tampering with witnesses
    money laundering
    bank fraud
    wire fraud
    tax fraud
    So, in your head.. this is what President Trump will be charged with?

I'd offer you a wager, but we both know you neither have the means nor the character to make good on it.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    No, a jury decides that.
    The government gets to decide what the truth is and whether or not you were lying in regards to charging you with perjury.

Sure a jury ultimately decides guilt or innocence but just the threat of charging someone with a crime is enough to make a lot of people plea to a lesser charge and avoid the possibility of jail time altogether. So far that's what a lot of these indictments are the result of, just the mere threat of charging someone with perjury.

It's been stated numerous times by myself and others that no one is going to be charged with "collusion"
    That's weird. When I asked SHAFT to name which crimes he thought Trump was going to be charged with, and I said don't say collusion because collusion isn't a crime, Androidpk went on a hysteric rant about MAGA trolls and downplaying collusion because "collusion isn't a crime" is what MAGAbots say.

And now Androidpk and "others" have stated that collusion isn't a crime.

So weird. Almost as if Androidpk doesn't care about facts and is just pushing a political agenda.

6. Default

That's weird. When I asked SHAFT to name which crimes he thought Trump was going to be charged with, and I said don't say collusion because collusion isn't a crime, Androidpk went on a hysteric rant about MAGA trolls and downplaying collusion because "collusion isn't a crime" is what MAGAbots say.

And now Androidpk and "others" have stated that collusion isn't a crime.

So weird. Almost as if Androidpk doesn't care about facts and is just pushing a political agenda.
    Weird, it's almost as if you spend all your time in the politics folder trolling and harassing people instead of engaging in genuine discourse. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Weird, it's almost as if you spend all your time in the politics folder trolling and harassing people instead of engaging in genuine discourse. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Weird, it's almost as if you're retarded.

Blog Entries

The government gets to decide what the truth is and whether or not you were lying in regards to charging you with perjury.

Sure a jury ultimately decides guilt or innocence but just the threat of charging someone with a crime is enough to make a lot of people plea to a lesser charge and avoid the possibility of jail time altogether. So far that's what a lot of these indictments are the result of, just the mere threat of charging someone with perjury.
    Sure, they can charge you, but they have to prove your guilt. Perjury is a harder charge to prove.

Like I said, no one thusfar has decided to fight it. Corsi is. The facts come to light that Mueller is conducted this investigation as Corsi claims, it'll put a shadow on the entire thing.
    Last edited by Gelston; 12-03-2018 at 08:45 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    No, a jury decides that. Problem is, none of these dudes were going to court, they were plea bargaining.

Proving perjury is pretty goddamn hard unless there is damn near a video of a guy saying "I lied and said this."
    Mueller's authority has been challenged 3 times now I believe and every single time the judge has said Mueller's authority is legit.

10. Default

Special counsel Robert Mueller's team is poised to make public a sentencing memo about former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort by Friday, special counsel spokesman Peter Carr told Yahoo News on Monday.

Mueller is also set to release memos about former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn and Trump's former lawyer Michael Cohen this week, which are all likely to provide greater insight into the inner workings of the special counsel's probe into possible ties between Russia and the Trump presidential campaign.

Prosecutors on Mueller's team have been telling defense lawyers that they are "tying up loose ends" in the investigation, which has been going on for more than a year, Yahoo News reported.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...iday-spokesman