Page 705 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 205605655695703704705706707715755805 ... LastLast
Results 7,041 to 7,050 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Me: The FBI need to reopen the background investigation.
    Trolls: They don't do that, moron!
    FBI: We're reopening the background investigation.
    Trolls: See, you were wrong!
    Talk about your revisionist history. Here's the real deal:

You: Kavanaugh is unfit to become a Supreme Court Judge because of all the sexual assaults
    Normal people: According to most accounts, these assaults aren't even collaborated, they are just accusations.
    You: Kavanaugh will step down.
    Normal people: Why would he step down because of an accusation that has so many flaws and holes in it?
    You: The FBI should just keep doing investigations on him until after the midterms.
    Normal people: Are you fucking stupid? He's been investigated a number of times. Nothing will come of it.
    Normal people: See? Investigation came back with nothing. Kavanaugh confirmed.
    You: OMG MUELLER IS WRONGLY BEING ACCUSED OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT! WHY AREN'T YOU ALL UPSET LIKE I AM!?
    Normal people: Because we will wait for more information. The FBI is investigating.
    You:
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Talk about your revisionist history. Here's the real deal:

You: Kavanaugh is unfit to become a Supreme Court Judge because of all the sexual assaults
    Normal people: According to most accounts, these assaults aren't even collaborated, they are just accusations.
    You: Kavanaugh will step down.
    Normal people: Why would he step down because of an accusation that has so many flaws and holes in it?
    You: The FBI should just keep doing investigations on him until after the midterms.
    Normal people: Are you fucking stupid? He's been investigated a number of times. Nothing will come of it.
    Normal people: See? Investigation came back with nothing. Kavanaugh confirmed.
    You: OMG MUELLER IS WRONGLY BEING ACCUSED OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT! WHY AREN'T YOU ALL UPSET LIKE I AM!?
    Normal people: Because we will wait for more information. The FBI is investigating.
    You:
    In his defense, he's become such an extreme retard and an even more extreme liar that he probably legitimately believes his version of events is what actually happened.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

3. Default

When PB gets painted into a corner he just makes shit up. The difference between Kav and Mueller is night and day. It would be as if Avenatti said he had credible information on Kavanaugh from a reputable private investigation company.. Then it was quickly found out the supposed company was created a few days prior BY Avenatti. There is no equivalence here no matter how much you quote me out of your diary
    Last edited by Androidpk; 11-03-2018 at 12:05 PM.

Blog Entries

When PB gets painted into a corner he just makes shit up. The difference between Kav and Mueller is night and day. It would be as if Avenatti said he had credible information on Kavanaugh from a reputable private investigation company.. Then it was quickly found out the supposed company was created a few days prior BY Avenatti. There is no equivalence here no matter how much you quote me out of your diary

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post

Guy in the crowd getting so mad over it too.
    Last edited by Methais; 11-03-2018 at 01:54 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

Guy in the crowd getting so mad over it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Guy in the crowd is Soywolf.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlander View Post
    Guy in the crowd is Soywolf.

When PB gets painted into a corner he just makes shit up.
    Dude. Really? Are you really accusing anyone here about just making shit up?

And painted into a corner? You don't have that ability. Painting would require an effort on your part... something you have so little of.

The difference between Kav and Mueller is night and day. It would be as if Avenatti said he had credible information on Kavanaugh from a reputable private investigation company.. Then it was quickly found out the supposed company was created a few days prior BY Avenatti. There is no equivalence here no matter how much you quote me out of your diary
    Then why did YOU make the comparison? Here, before you scrub this off:

Certain right wingers were all up in arms when they thought people were trying to falsely accuse Kavanaugh.. yet they're strangely silent when this prominent Republican is being falsely accused. Why am I not surprised.
    Dude, don't be so lazy. You aren't even trying to make sense anymore.

What a fucking deadbeat.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

10. Default

Russian oligarch Dimitry Rybolovlev was arrested in Monaco today on charges of corruption. This is also the same oligarch Mueller suspects (and is subsequently investigating) of having laundered 50+ million dollars to Trump. He's also suspected of meeting with Trump campaign officials multiple times during the 2016.