Page 703 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 203603653693701702703704705713753803 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,030 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I think it was funny that people thought Kavanaugh wasn't going to be confirmed.
    Cwolff and time4fun both went off the deep end when he was confirmed... time4fun only pops back on to remind us what a dumb cunt she is, while cwolff probably is getting his ass kicked in his black dress up Antifa costume.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I got tired of sifting through your lies and bullshit after this but I'm sure there is more. Why you such a lying sack of shit all the time?
    Deflect much? Why aren't you condemning this guy who blatantly tried to falsely accuse Mueller?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Deflect much? Why aren't you condemning this guy who blatantly tried to falsely accuse Mueller?
    That question has already been answered.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Hilarious.

pk and other far leftist goons: Kavanaugh is guilty! Evidence be damned!!!
    Republicans: Calm down, let's look at the facts and wait for the evidence.
    pk and other far leftist goons: NEVER! You hate women!!!

pk and other far leftist goons: Mueller says he was falsely accused of sexual misconduct! He must be telling the truth! Evidence be damned!
    pk and other far leftist goons: NEVER! You hate women! I mean you hate Mueller!

This is where pk deflects by saying "DURR! Can you explain to me what a far leftist is?"
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-01-2018 at 06:24 PM.

5. Default

Hilarious.

pk and other far leftist goons: Kavanaugh is guilty! Evidence be damned!!!
    pk and other far leftist goons: NEVER! You hate women!!!

pk and other far leftist goons: Mueller says he was falsely accused of sexual misconduct! He must be telling the truth! Evidence be damned!
    pk and other far leftist goons: NEVER! You hate women! I mean you hate Mueller!

This is where pk deflects by saying "DURR! Can you explain to me what a far leftist is?"
    Evidence be damned? Is that why I was consistently calling for the FBI to step in? While you accused people who suggested that of being morons "because the FBI never get involved in stuff like that"? Is that why you were calling these false allegations and horrible attempts at smearing a judge, regardless of evidence and statements released by multiple people? Is this why not once did you say we should look at the facts and wait for evidence regarding Kavanaugh but now you're saying it with Mueller?

It's obvious to everyone what complete trolls you people are. You can't even stay consistent with your supposed beliefs.

Evidence be damned? Is that why I was consistently calling for the FBI to step in?
    Is that why you made comments such as:

"So there is the pattern of sexual abuse against women people were wondering about."
    "Yes, yes it most.certainly.disqualifies him from being a supreme court judge."
    "Kavanaugh is going to be cell mates with Cosby."
    "Trump, Moore, Jordan, Kavanaugh..."

Is this what you do? You act like a partisan hack in the moment then at a later time in the future you pretend you were neutral all along because you're so much of a centrist? Have you not heard of the expression "the internet is forever"? You have exactly zero shame.

7. Default

Is that why you made comments such as:

"So there is the pattern of sexual abuse against women people were wondering about."
    "Yes, yes it most.certainly.disqualifies him from being a supreme court judge."
    "Kavanaugh is going to be cell mates with Cosby."
    "Trump, Moore, Jordan, Kavanaugh..."

Is this what you do? You act like a partisan hack in the moment then at a later time in the future you pretend you were neutral all along because you're so much of a centrist? Have you not heard of the expression "the internet is forever"? You have exactly zero shame.
    You can say whatever you want to say, at the end of the day I was calling for due process. That's more than we can say for you, who were accusing the Democrats of trying to stage fake allegations.

8. Default

JFC this Wohl kid is all shades of stupid

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Evidence be damned? Is that why I was consistently calling for the FBI to step in? While you accused people who suggested that of being morons "because the FBI never get involved in stuff like that"? Is that why you were calling these false allegations and horrible attempts at smearing a judge, regardless of evidence and statements released by multiple people? Is this why not once did you say we should look at the facts and wait for evidence regarding Kavanaugh but now you're saying it with Mueller?

It's obvious to everyone what complete trolls you people are. You can't even stay consistent with your supposed beliefs.
    Dude. Stop.

In the future.. it's easier to just not post retarded stuff and get called out for being the retarded, partisan hack you are.

Also, it will negate your need to go back and scrub them off.. as if you didn't make them.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME