Page 689 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 1895896396796876886896906916997397891189 ... LastLast
Results 6,881 to 6,890 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    New White House statement- Rosenstein isn't out exactly, but he's meeting with Trump this coming Thursday.

No real word on what the expected outcome is.

The timing- Thursday- is also a bit suspect

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

New White House statement- Rosenstein isn't out exactly, but he's meeting with Trump this coming Thursday.

No real word on what the expected outcome is.

That is weird. Trump doesn't fire people face to face. He does it on twitter. They're scheduling this to get the TV coverage off Ford's testifying I'd assume.

It's almost October, we're facing the most important Mid-terms in our lifetimes, the president is supporting another sexual abuser/harasser and he's working on firing another person on his enemies list. One would think that the Democrat party would be crushing all this news and firing up the 60% of the nation that's not digging the direction in which we're headed but no...that'd be wrong. The dems are still plodding along, rudderless with no clear unifying message. We should hire Karl Rove to teach us how to campaign. SMH

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    That is weird. Trump doesn't fire people face to face. He does it on twitter. They're scheduling this to get the TV coverage off Ford's testifying I'd assume.

It's almost October, we're facing the most important Mid-terms in our lifetimes, the president is supporting another sexual abuser/harasser and he's working on firing another person on his enemies list. One would think that the Democrat party would be crushing all this news and firing up the 60% of the nation that's not digging the direction in which we're headed but no...that'd be wrong. The dems are still plodding along, rudderless with no clear unifying message. We should hire Karl Rove to teach us how to campaign. SMH
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Your face is suspect.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

At the beginning of one of the most consequential weeks of Donald Trump’s presidency, an enormous smoke bomb was detonated in the news cycle when Axios, deeply wired in Trump’s West Wing, reported that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein had resigned. Quickly, a head-spinning array of conflicting accounts were put forth: had he been fired? Was he heading to the White House to be fired—or was he going to a regularly scheduled meeting? Finally, Sarah Huckabee Sanders brought a measure of clarity by tweeting that whatever was going to happen to Rosenstein would happen on Thursday, when the president returned from New York.

For all the morning’s madness, there may have been an underlying logic. Over the weekend, as Brett Kavanaugh’s prospects appeared increasingly imperiled, Trump faced two tactical options, both of them fraught. One was to cut Kavanaugh loose. But he was also looking for ways to dramatically shift the news cycle away from his embattled Supreme Court nominee. According to a source briefed on Trump’s thinking, Trump decided that firing Rosenstein would knock Kavanaugh out of the news, potentially saving his nomination and Republicans’ chances for keeping the Senate. “The strategy was to try and do something really big,” the source said. The leak about Rosenstein’s resignation could have been the result, and it certainly had the desired effect of driving Kavanaugh out of the news for a few hours.

Vanity Fair reporting that today's news, and the NYT leak about Rosenstein, was all a WH orchestrated "smoke bomb" to distract from the Kavanaugh sexual predator reports.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018...social_twitter
    Last edited by cwolff; 09-24-2018 at 06:02 PM.

Rumors are swirling that Rosenstein is prepared to resign before Trump can fire him.

So who is crying the most about this; cwolff, time4fun, or pk?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Rumors are swirling that Rosenstein is prepared to resign before Trump can fire him.

Hopefully, these 3 can all be in the same room together.. for comfort and support.

And that way Androidpk can steal from them when they're not paying attention.

Even lazy, pieces of shit thieves need to "make a living".
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    I'm totally not obsessed with Androidpk, it's why I've spent the last 6 years talking about him endlessly every chance I get. This is totally normal behavior for a creepy old man.
    QFT
    Last edited by Androidpk; 09-24-2018 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post

Maybe they can combine their soy powers and cry together.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    derp derp derp derp
    Dude.. you are literally the biggest loser on these forums. NO ONE is obsessed with you. Like at all.

Protip: Just because you are the poster child of everything scumbag like doesn't mean anyone is obsessing over you.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME