Page 647 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 1475475976376456466476486496576977471147 ... LastLast
Results 6,461 to 6,470 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I still can't believe you made Flimbo sell out and then get banned from the GS Official Discord.
    WAIT WHAT

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I would love to discuss politics with people who are at least halfway normal.

But Androidpk was already the number 1 piece of shit on the boards, but now he's going through his posting history scrubbing all of the fucked up shit he has done in the past as if that will make it go away. And actually having the nerve to sit there and say "I don't recall time4fun saying anything racist", then when I quote him calling her racist he deletes that post and pretends he never said it and both he and time4fun ask ME to explain what her post was racist. He isn't even worth taking seriously.

time4fun wouldn't be so bad if she didn't drop the racist/sexist card at the drop of a hat.

I tried having normal conversations with cwolff but he quickly reverted back to his "If you were a TRUE patriot you would see everything my way!" schtick.

Those 3 are truly some of the worst people I have ever interacted with when it comes to discussing politics, and 80% of my family are raging leftists.

I know some people can get passionate when it comes to discussing politics so I don't mind the insults or the attitude of "MY party does no wrong!", as long as a point is being made and a discussion is being had. But those three are always being so dishonest with themselves about literally everything. They have gotten so used to jerking one another off that they will literally look at a post from one of them where they are attacking each other, pretend it never happened, and attack the person for daring to question them about their own words.
    No boy, you don't wish to discuss politics. TF4 hit the nail on the head when she described how you will always avoid the main gist of one's idea in favor of nitpicking some minor detail of their post.

You are anything but honest and view this is a win or lose discussion. To that end you will say anything to win and when you lose you change the subject. You also have zero self control and must at all costs get in the last words even if that leaves you flailing and grasping at any manner of dishonest argument.

When you first came back from your exile you avoided the politics folder, then you dipped your toe in the water and you were a reasonable person, now I fear that you have completely reverted back to your old TG ways.

I still can't believe you made Flimbo sell out and then get banned from the GS Official Discord.
    LOLWUT!?

Story time story time!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    No boy, you don't wish to discuss politics. TF4 hit the nail on the head when she described how you will always avoid the main gist of one's idea in favor of nitpicking some minor detail of their post.

You are anything but honest and view this is a win or lose discussion. To that end you will say anything to win and when you lose you change the subject. You also have zero self control and must at all costs get in the last words even if that leaves you flailing and grasping at any manner of dishonest argument.

When you first came back from your exile you avoided the politics folder, then you dipped your toe in the water and you were a reasonable person, now I fear that you have completely reverted back to your old TG ways.
    Hey wait, time4fun said that calling someone "boy" is racist a couple weeks ago. She refused to elaborate when called out, so that makes you racist.

Racist.

Resist white supremacy.

PS: Her name isn't timefun4
    Last edited by Methais; 08-20-2018 at 03:01 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I would also like to take this opportunity to apologize to Backlash. As crazy as his views are, he's a pretty reasonable and down to earth guy compared to the tard trinity of soy4pk.

@Back my bad
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    LOLWUT!?

Story time story time!
    This is correct. Story please.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    He has gone full blown sociopath at this point.
    Stop maligning sociopaths. Even they wouldn't claim him.
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    LOLWUT!?

Story time story time!
    Flimbo impersonated Naamit on the Discord and was calling her a cunt among other things. He got banned.

I don't know the other part.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Flimbo impersonated Naamit on the Discord and was calling her a cunt among other things. He got banned.
    Oof.

Also, I don't know the other part either, despite being involved??? I'm wondering if my heckling of the monk class and his apparent anger about it is genuine. I want to know now.

Blog Entries

Flimbo sold out. He never said why. I'll just assume it was Astray's fault.

The banned from Discord is, as someone else posted, when he imitated Naamit and called her a cunt and was generally being a dickwad. I don't know what he expected to happen, maybe he wanted to get banned.
    Last edited by Gelston; 08-20-2018 at 03:48 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam