Page 611 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 1115115616016096106116126136216617111111 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,110 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Yeah you would think Trump politicizing the FBI and interfering with an active investigation is a good thing.
    There we go. Whenever I need someone to say something absolutely dumb I can always count on pk to step up to the plate.

2. Default

Just like we can always count on you to go to bat for white supremacists and neo nazis.

Just like we can always count on you to go to bat for white supremacists and neo nazis.
    I thought this thread was about the Russia investigation? Of which we have learned that one of the lead investigators was fired for being so biased.

4. Default

Protecting criminals to own the libs!

pk has gone full cwolff.

There's no turning back now.

That must really suck.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-13-2018 at 12:15 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

6. Default

Rudy Giuliani, a member of President Trump's legal team, on Monday said that there’s no chance special counsel Robert Mueller has proof of any wrongdoing on Trump.

When asked on Fox News if Mueller could have anything on the president that his team is unaware of, Giuliani replied: “No.”

"Because I've been through everything, I've talked to the president," the former New York City mayor explained. "The president's an honest man. He did nothing wrong, hasn't done anything wrong. Throughout this he's said, 'Give them all the documents.' "

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    pk has gone full cwolff.

There's no turning back now.

That must really suck.
    must really suck for the rejects with pk derangement syndrome

must really suck for the rejects with Methais derangement syndrome, because no one else here is such a trash human being like I am that they try to stalk people irl over hurt feelings on a forum.
    Can't argue with that.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-13-2018 at 12:29 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

9. Default

methais thinks posting on an internet forum is stalking irl.. what a loser dumbass

methais thinks posting on an internet forum is stalking irl.. what a loser dumbass

And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.
    why would I dox him on the pc? would be more fun to give all his info to antifa groups
    And you still can't figure out why no one on this forum likes you and 100% of the posters here think you're a huge piece of shit.

You literally can't name even 1 person on here that legitimately doesn't think you're a colossal sack of shit.

What a waste of life. Literally.

Fucking deadbeat loser.