Page 483 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 383433473481482483484485493533583983 ... LastLast
Results 4,821 to 4,830 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    The funny thing is that you and I probably have the same views about a lot of political talking points. Feel free to ask pk or peam if you doubt that. The difference is I'm not a massive bitch because life isn't fair and I don't like the president.
    Other than social programs I bet most people on the PC agree on a lot of things politically.

But once Obama became president it was suddenly racist to disagree with the president and once Trump became president it's like actual policy issue discussions ceased being relevant. Now it's all about complaining every little thing Trump does or doesn't do and all about separating people into as many groups as possible so Democrats can claim to be their champions.

Just look at the supreme court pick fiasco. I haven't heard a single thing about why he wouldn't make a good supreme court judge, instead it's all about complaining about he bought baseball tickets and some vague omen that he is going to strip women of all of their rights.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    The funny thing is that you and I probably have the same views about a lot of political talking points. Feel free to ask pk or peam if you doubt that. The difference is I'm not a massive bitch because life isn't fair and I don't like the president.
    This is correct.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    From John Kasich. Take a second to reflect on the fact that he is now such an outlier in the republican party.
    Kasich worked for Fox News, hosting Heartland with John Kasich from 2001 to 2007 and was a fill-in host for The O'Reilly Factor. He also worked as an investment banker, serving as managing director of the Lehman Brothers office in Columbus, Ohio.
    With $639 billion in assets and $619 billion in debt, Lehman's bankruptcy filing was the largest in history, as its assets far surpassed those of previous bankrupt giants such as WorldCom and Enron. Lehman was the fourth-largest U.S. investment bank at the time of its collapse
    He was in on the greatest heist in American history. Get a hint dumb ass.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    He was in on the greatest heist in American history. Get a hint dumb ass.
    He's also a functional retard.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    No Dickhead. I don't. I post here about political news of the day and I'll make statements or argue a point of view. I've even been known to admit I was wrong a time or two. I'm not trolling or stalking. I'm willing to engage in heated arguments and tell you all you're a bunch of cunts. This is true. But I don't defend the indefensible just to take a shot at someone I don't like.
    Yes you do. And you had us all going for a long time.

Confirmed cwolff is a master troll.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Other than social programs I bet most people on the PC agree on a lot of things politically.

But once Obama became president it was suddenly racist to disagree with the president and once Trump became president it's like actual policy issue discussions ceased being relevant. Now it's all about complaining every little thing Trump does or doesn't do and all about separating people into as many groups as possible so Democrats can claim to be their champions.
    Jesus Christ. This is a fantasy that you've made up to make yourself feel better. People have memories, not to mention the ability to just read the last 10 years of forum posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Aluvius View Post
    Jesus Christ. This is a fantasy that you've made up to make yourself feel better. People have memories, not to mention the ability to just read the last 10 years of forum posts.
    It's fact. I'm not saying Republicans weren't against almost every thing Obama was in favor of (which of course not because Obama moved so far to the left during his time in office), but a rational discussion was almost impossible because the accusations of being racist for simply disagreeing with him were prevalent.

I can name at least half a dozen people on these forums alone who have accused me of being racist simply because I disagreed with the left's policies since Obama became president. I never once was accused of being a racist before 2009.

It's fact. I'm not saying Republicans weren't against almost every thing Obama was in favor of (which of course not because Obama moved so far to the left during his time in office), but a rational discussion was almost impossible because the accusations of being racist for simply disagreeing with him were prevalent.

I can name at least half a dozen people on these forums alone who have accused me of being racist simply because I disagreed with the left's policies since Obama became president. I never once was accused of being a racist before 2009.
    Maybe it was 2009 when you started hating people of color.

Racist.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Maybe it was 2009 when you started hating people of color.

Racist.
    It's true, I actually only saw in black and white prior to 2009, like an old television set.

It's true, I actually only saw in black and white prior to 2009, like an old television set.
    Which year did you start hating women and Mexicans though?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible