Page 422 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 322372412420421422423424432472522922 ... LastLast
Results 4,211 to 4,220 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Spoiler Alert: The next paragraph of the article you quoted -- which you conveniently didn't continue with -- says: "but there is no evidence that Clinton herself or her campaign spread the story."

Not only is there absolutely no evidence that anyone in the Clinton campaign spread the birther nonsense, the "evidence" the Trump campaign tried to cite in favor of it never brings up anything remotely relevant. And more than that, even if you could somehow demonstrate that Clinton was responsible for it, she never touted the issue -- unlike Trump, who literally conned retarded conservatives about it on Twitter for years.

Your own mostly-delusional article confirms the IPAB -- which still wasn't "a death panel" -- never had a single appointment. All IPAB had the power to do, even if it had been filled, was to make recommendations to Congress. If anything, opposition to IPAB demonstrates the hypocrisy that supposedly "fiscally conservative" Republicans have.

Ooh! How inconvenient for you -- Trump's handpicked NASA administrator, himself a climate change skeptic Republican congressman from Oklahoma appointed in April -- just announced that he now understands and accepts climate science:

NASA administrator Bridenstein, testifying before Congress: “The National Climate Assessment, that includes NASA, and it includes the Department of Energy, and it includes NOAA, has clearly stated it is extremely likely, [that] is the language they use, that human activity is the dominant cause of global warming, and I have no reason to doubt the science that comes from that.” Bridenstine said.

Senator Brian Schatz (D-Hawaii): “Is it fair to call this an evolution of your views?”

Bridenstine: “Yes.”

Source.

Too bad "collusion" has already been established, by Trump Jr's own admission on Twitter, no less. Did you forget about the 70+ criminal charges that have been filed, resulting in a half-dozen guilty pleas already? Stay tuned, my delusional friend.
    So in Ashlianaville Clinton campaign is not Clinton but Trump campaign members are Trump ?

The fact is, as stated by Clinton campaign members, the Clinton team started the birther movement.

More importantly, PK is outed as pedophile and magically Ashliana comes out of the woodwork.

Confirmed Ashliana is PK the pedophile.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    So in Ashlianaville Clinton campaign is not Clinton but Trump campaign members are Trump ?

The fact is, as stated by Clinton campaign members, the Clinton team started the birther movement.
    You didn't even read your own article, or my response to you. Try again. Your article disproves your assertions.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain
    More importantly, PK is outed as pedophile and magically Ashliana comes out of the woodwork.

Confirmed Ashliana is PK the pedophile.
    Uhh.. I don't know what kind of fanfic you're writing, but please leave me out of it. Also, nice concession on all the other issues, especially the climate change one.

Blog Entries

You didn't even read your own article, or my response to you. Try again. Your article disproves your assertions.

Uhh.. I don't know what kind of fanfic you're writing, but please leave me out of it. Also, nice concession on all the other issues, especially the climate change one.
    Not wanting to reply to your entire line of drivel on my cellphone is not a concession, it's me not wanting to spend 20 minutes dissecting your hackery.

Again, Clinton's own campaign advisor from '08 is the one who is saying members of the Clinton campaign started the birther BS. I know this because I was a part of the'08 Obama campaign and specifically remember the day rumor rolled out. Trump was not even in the picture, at all.

I didn't feel the need to paste the entire article as it makes clear in what I posted that it was Clinton campaign members.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Not wanting to reply to your entire line of drivel on my cellphone is not a concession, it's me not wanting to spend 20 minutes dissecting your hackery.
    Nope. You conceded -- you could have waited until you weren't on a phone to respond, but chose not to. I love the blatant stupidity that goes into calling pointing out your failure to read your own article, and literally quoting Trump's agency administrators verbatim as "hackery."

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain
    Again, Clinton's own campaign advisor from '08 is the one who is saying members of the Clinton campaign started the birther BS. I know this because I was a part of the'08 Obama campaign and specifically remember the day rumor rolled out. Trump was not even in the picture, at all.

I didn't feel the need to paste the entire article as it makes clear in what I posted that it was Clinton campaign members.
    Wrong. Your own article:

"Patti Solis Doyle, Clinton’s campaign manager during part of the 2008 race, told CNN on Friday that an Iowa campaign worker had passed on an email about the birther conspiracy and that Clinton quickly fired him."

Nowhere does that establish that "the Clinton campaign started the birther BS" as you're retardedly claiming. If anything, it demonstrates the opposite.

Your own article: "There is no evidence that Clinton herself or her campaign spread the story."

Your article itself admits that there is no evidence, whatsoever, that anyone with the Clinton campaign started the birther movement -- and again, even if you could demonstrate that, that in no way explains or rationalizes Trump's multiple years of conning gullible reactionary morons like yourself.

Blog Entries

Nope. You conceded -- you could have waited until you weren't on a phone to respond, but chose not to. I love the blatant stupidity that goes into calling pointing out your failure to read your own article, and literally quoting Trump's agency administrators verbatim as "hackery."

Wrong. Your own article:

"Patti Solis Doyle, Clinton’s campaign manager during part of the 2008 race, told CNN on Friday that an Iowa campaign worker had passed on an email about the birther conspiracy and that Clinton quickly fired him."

Nowhere does that establish that "the Clinton campaign started the birther BS" as you're retardedly claiming. If anything, it demonstrates the opposite.

Your own article: "There is no evidence that Clinton herself or her campaign spread the story."

Your article itself admits that there is no evidence, whatsoever, that anyone with the Clinton campaign started the birther movement -- and again, even if you could demonstrate that, that in no way explains or rationalizes Trump's multiple years of conning gullible reactionary morons like yourself.
    Ok, PK.

P.S. I am at home, just moved 1700 miles this past week and the house is in shambles. You should take it as a courtesy that I took the time to reply to your circular logic.

This reminds me that I have rudely left Ticket hanging. I'll give you more details Ticket when this place is a bit more organized. Sorry for the delay.

grrrr. Replace ticket with Tisket.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 06-07-2018 at 02:03 PM.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

People.. we FINALLY HAVE CONCRETE EVIDENCE OF TRUMP / RUSSIA COLLUSION!!!!!!!!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/08/trum...-like-g-7.html
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Except, as always, you remain completely divorced from reality, and there was no "spy" -- much to your obvious dismay.

Tom Rooney, Republican on the House Intelligence Committee:

"What is the point of saying that there was a spy in the campaign when there was none? You know what I’m saying? It’s like, ‘Lets create this thing to tweet about, knowing that it’s not true.’ … Maybe it’s just to create more chaos but it doesn’t really help the case." Source.

Trey "King of Benghazi" Gowdy, Republican on the House Intelligence Committee, post briefing, to Fox News:

"I am even more convinced that the FBI did exactly what my fellow citizens would want them to do. It has nothing to do with Donald Trump."

House Speaker Ryan:
    "Gowdy's initial assessment is accurate. I've seen no evidence to the contrary."

Senate Majority Leader McConnell:
    "I support both (the OIG and Mueller investigations), and I don't really have anything to add to this subject based upon the Gang of Eight briefing that we had today, which was classified."

Reality continues to be so embarrassing and inconvenient to you. But that's what happens when you take the cheeto-in-chief's Twitter rants at face value.
    Literally, it was a simple question.. even a simpleton like yourself could have answered it.

Instead, you deflect. I'm guessing your the type of guy who wears crazy colored hair to deflect gaze upon all the ugliness below the pretty hair.

So again... "Would you be against it if it were spying vs. being an informant?

A simple question.. nothing more.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    That's a dumbfounding response.

Trump had at least 4 different stated reasons for firing Comey that changed- at one point- within hours. Do you actually not remember this?

And at the end- he was on national television clearly stating he did it because of the Russia investigation. Do you actually not remember this either?

This is exactly my point.
    Selective memory issue. Even Rosenstein recommended Comey's termination.

And at the end, he clearly stated he did it because:

“As far as I’m concerned, I want that thing to be absolutely done properly. When I did this now, I said I probably maybe will confuse people. Maybe I’ll expand that — you know, I’ll lengthen the time because it should be over with. It should — in my opinion, should’ve been over with a long time ago because it — all it is an excuse. But I said to myself I might even lengthen out the investigation. But I have to do the right thing for the American people. He’s the wrong man for that position.”
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Do you actually think Russia, which was thrown out of the G8 for the invasion of Ukraine and annexation of Crimea should be in the G7, the are still attacking multiple European countries election services and the US power grid, other then that oh and the murders of Putin critics, I am sure they are good people too?
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Literally, it was a simple question.. even a simpleton like yourself could have answered it.

Instead, you deflect. I'm guessing your the type of guy who wears crazy colored hair to deflect gaze upon all the ugliness below the pretty hair.

So again... "Would you be against it if it were spying vs. being an informant?

A simple question.. nothing more.
    It's a moot point, as your question is predicated on false assumptions. As even the Republicans involved have stated repeatedly, the FBI did it's job as intended, properly, justifiably.

Kudos, however, on you deflecting yourself -- without a shred of self-awareness -- as well as using the incorrect usage of "you're." Impressive.